Author Topic: is this wrong?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline tafkat

• GF Inhabitant
    • Jon Lavigne Dot com
is this wrong?
« on: May 25, 2009, 05:35:35 PM »
For the last four days, because of certain mitigating circumstances, my riding "sessions" have consisted of riding around the lake doing the longest downhill dork wheelies possible, almost exclusively.

Frankly, I can't be away from the house for very long (I'm sort of in a "caregiver" role, long story), so it's either that or ride the other bike on the dirt and gravel. It's certainly not helping me as far as variety, but I've gotten a lot better at long downhill dork wheelies; yesterday sucked, but the day before I was able to hit one on a long downhill/uphill and would've made it past the next downhill if it hadn't been for that one bump.

I'm trying to steal riding time when I can, but this is the best I can do right now.

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
Re: is this wrong?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 05:39:50 PM »
plywood+2*4 = backyard spot........
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

katobmx

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »
I learned BW Hitch's in my room. you got a garage.

Offline tafkat

• GF Inhabitant
    • Jon Lavigne Dot com
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »
I don't have a garage (there was one I could ride in five years and two states ago, but that's long gone), and wood costs money, which I don't have at all. Backyard spot is gravel, moss, and dirt, accentuated by hills. I could hang an invisible halfpipe if I had a rope?

Offline AK

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 05:35:33 AM »
 Is it wrong? hey at least your riding the bike.. I havent been riding flat much lately , but instead just riding  around for miles in the middle of the night..