Author Topic: OLD - Post your bike pics  (Read 869460 times)

Offline Sweatpants

• Backpacker
Re: Post your bike pics
« Reply #1680 on: April 26, 2007, 07:09:57 AM »
whoopie!

TJ Perry

« Reply #1681 on: April 26, 2007, 07:18:31 AM »
Ahhhh...back on the good owe Sinus, nice.

Temporarily. Anyone who wants it when the OG comes out speak NOW and I'll have everything arranged to ship the thing out for 100 shipped when I can buy the OG in 19.25.

Offline noesis

• My myspace profil
« Reply #1682 on: April 26, 2007, 01:12:48 PM »
I don't have a pic of my bike but I have one of my guitar!
And the next week I'm gonna have a f*ckin' Jackson Randy Rhoads!
Metal up your ass...and flat

Offline noesis

• My myspace profil
« Reply #1683 on: April 26, 2007, 01:13:49 PM »
Here is the Randy Rhoads! But mine will be black (of course I play metal!) :wacko:
Metal up your ass...and flat

Offline nika

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1684 on: April 26, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »
This thread is going off the rails, like a crazy train.

Randy Rhoads is my ultimate all time fave guitar hero..
sausages and plants and goldfish

blindingsun

« Reply #1685 on: April 26, 2007, 03:47:25 PM »
WTF.. i know i posted my motorbike but sh*t.. its got wheels

anyways. my fender mustang is nicer..and for sale/

Offline Raymon

• Backpacker
« Reply #1686 on: April 26, 2007, 03:52:24 PM »
lets get it back on track then shall we...

this is my bike how it looked in 2003, right now I ride brakeless, lost the walls, switched to 88 four tires, got a macross 26 and thats about it....when Ive got some pictures of it Ill post.

TJ Perry

« Reply #1687 on: April 26, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »

Better picture.

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
« Reply #1688 on: April 26, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »
No more rusty bars! Sweet bike, TJ, looks very dialed. But why is your stem so long?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

blindingsun

« Reply #1689 on: April 26, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »
TJ rides Street now.

blindingsun

« Reply #1690 on: April 26, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »
BENT front axle?????

TJ Perry

« Reply #1691 on: April 26, 2007, 10:43:26 PM »
BENT front axle?????

Might just be an illusion... It's perfectly straight in person.

This bike feels significantly longer than my Quamen does. I think it's because of the headtube angle (which is WEIRD coming from a 75 and going to 75.5... weirder than you'd think.) So I might get a shorter stem again. It's strange, it felt perfect on my quamen but on this it feels all goofy because of the angle the front end lies at.

This thing is also way lighter than the Quamen. I think the weights they post are very misleading because on an integrated headset frame you don't have to worry about the weight of the cups up front. This frame should be heavier than the Quamen, but it certainly doesn't feel that way at all.

Offline FlatismŽ

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #1692 on: April 27, 2007, 12:11:38 AM »
New Sunn Rhyno XL's

Oh year cheers James Smith for sortin the eggs :beer:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:13:17 AM by UI* »
Flat-ism

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1693 on: April 27, 2007, 03:56:01 AM »

Temporarily. Anyone who wants it when the OG comes out speak NOW and I'll have everything arranged to ship the thing out for 100 shipped when I can buy the OG in 19.25.

$100 shipped?  Any chance you would throw in the spanish bb?  Also, you're sorta notorious for being pretty hard on your equipment, aren't you?  Will this frame be completely destroyed after a couple of months?  And why did you get the green?  Dood, the brown, the brown!  C'mon!

TJ Perry

« Reply #1694 on: April 27, 2007, 05:37:16 AM »

$100 shipped?  Any chance you would throw in the spanish bb?  Also, you're sorta notorious for being pretty hard on your equipment, aren't you?  Will this frame be completely destroyed after a couple of months?  And why did you get the green?  Dood, the brown, the brown!  C'mon!

Actually I'm not notorious for being hard on anything. I break stuff the same as anyone else that rides the same amount as me. Quamens just plain suck. There was a problem in the G6s that caused them to break at that exact location in that exact way. My chain was slapping against the seatstays because of how poorly the back end was designed (even with enough spacers in between the hub and the dropout). My lardset creaked like crazy and never fit on the headtube correctly from the get go so I got rid of that too. All of this happened to a lot of other people apparently so I'm not that different. Same with the flautas.

BOTH of my old Sinus's are still being ridden by someone else. There wasn't a crack on my Sinus before this one. Not ONE problem with it until it got hit by a car. I've had the same KGBs before replacing them with the ones on this Sinus for over a year and a half. I've had the same profile cranks for 6 god damn years.. the same Nankai for the same amount of time. I rode the same oddysey fork for 4 years.. the same ronin chainwheel for four years.. the same ares stem for 4 years.

I am not hard on my bike or else all of these parts would be breaking left and right when in fact they're lasting wayyyy longer than most people.

I'll have to see what kind of bottom bracket comes on the Kun so I'll let you know if you'll still be interested down the line.

As for the green... I haven't had any color on my bike in like two years.. I figured I might as well go balls to the wall with the green. It honestly has been f*cking me up the last few sessions because I keep focusing on the frame instead of what I'm doing.

Crazy.