Author Topic: OLD - Post your bike pics  (Read 869497 times)

Offline Jesse Vetrone

• GF Inhabitant
  • Columbus can shove it. the world IS flat.
Re: Post your bike pics
« Reply #945 on: December 31, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »
im excited, they come on wednesday.

Phatman

« Reply #946 on: January 02, 2007, 02:22:40 PM »
I got bored of the tantra in yellow, so ive stripped the bike down & frame & fork will be resprayed Lamoborgini something or other metallic pearl. its a dark green that changes greens in the light.

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #947 on: January 02, 2007, 07:17:01 PM »
I wonder how well spray paitning holds up, I mean, the paint work that comes originaly seems so strong and durable...

Offline SnowFlat

• Backpacker
« Reply #948 on: January 03, 2007, 01:08:50 AM »
I got bored of the tantra in yellow, so ive stripped the bike down & frame & fork will be resprayed Lamoborgini something or other metallic pearl. its a dark green that changes greens in the light.
NOOOOOO!!!! MAN!!!!
u cant mack on my style lolz... w/e u do do not go orange, its ghey  :rolleyes: lol jokes i got lamborghini orange, and im the only one!! lol.. i prbly shouldnt do this... but it is a nice color.. the sparkle is nice!
Do you smoke? No. What do u do then? Ride a bicycle.

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #949 on: January 03, 2007, 01:25:05 AM »
yeah i had a purple KGB. 5 month later i see its all the rage  :angry:.

i was wondering at the time why marrti and viki were looking at my bike but i though it was because they liked how i cut all the brake lugs off.

but no the colour. hahaha i lie...

well not really i had the first purple psychonnecta but they only just made the first psychopower and that was in purple but they may of seen my bike and thought... yeah thats nice lets do the psychonnecta like that too  ^_^

Phatman

« Reply #950 on: January 03, 2007, 08:08:27 AM »
its all being done properly, today im going to finish off stripping the paint from the frame, Rub the primer on the forks down & give it a second shot then possibly get a shot of primer on the frame. Give me a week and it'll be done, few shots of primer then a few of the colour that i managed to cover my fingers in trying to get a look at  :rolleyes: and then a few shots of laquer it should last, And with the 150 layers im doing for the paint it might weigh a little more haha!! yay!! i got some wider tyres too everything on the tantra feels so fast and with the tyres theres not alot of room for error so i went up from the 1.5 to a 1.95 and a heavyier tyre too.

Phatman

« Reply #951 on: January 03, 2007, 03:38:11 PM »
Well i managed to get a second coat of primer on the fork & completely strip the frame, fork got a coat of paint on it. still doesnt look spectacular atm but it needs another 4 or 5 coats at least then some gloss laquer but it should look great this should give you some idea of what it will look like in the end. The Frames just had its 1st coat of primer too.

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #952 on: January 03, 2007, 03:54:25 PM »
are you riding only a back brake? or if your breakless cut the lugs flush it looks so nice and its a good time as you aint painted it yet

Phatman

« Reply #953 on: January 03, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »
Im riding 2 brakes atm dont know how long it will last, im a little off balance at the moment after my shoulder operation so they really help me out. i have a lean to left atm haha just got to get some strength back in my right arm or do all my spins to the left! the KHE forks have removable mounts so thats why the mounts arent on the forks.

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #954 on: January 03, 2007, 04:13:35 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  ^_^

Offline flatxland

• Forkglider
« Reply #955 on: January 03, 2007, 07:33:06 PM »

Offline Siard

• Forkglider
« Reply #956 on: January 03, 2007, 07:42:33 PM »
nice rides    :P

Offline Ante

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #957 on: January 03, 2007, 07:50:55 PM »
Here is my frame and bars, just came from the paint shop today. I'm waiting for my wheels to be tuned and I'll finally have a complete bike the way i want

Offline SnowFlat

• Backpacker
« Reply #958 on: January 03, 2007, 08:18:12 PM »
i like the idea of this bike... but i dont like the bars(the specs)
Do you smoke? No. What do u do then? Ride a bicycle.

Offline erikdx

« Reply #959 on: January 03, 2007, 10:27:41 PM »

thats my bike