Author Topic: Hollywood Jam #13 and more  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Hollywood Jam #13 and more
« on: April 26, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »
The new installment to the Southern California jam series has arrived. With the weather warming up quite quickly, the decision was made to throw down another Hollywood Jam which will be held at Zuma Beach.

Details about the french Com´In Lyon contest is now available in the event section. There is also a blog online with all the latest information.

Even more news from France - the Roula 3 contest will again include flatland this year.

Iriez

Re: Hollywood Jam #13 and more
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:21:19 AM »
Here's some highlights from the day! I didn't get much foty on chad, sorry guys. What little I saw him ride I was usually too busy gawking :) There was alot going on that never made it to my cam. Thanks to everyone =)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIoBERjk9wk
[/youtube]

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 08:13:21 AM by Iriez »

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:19 AM »

AS OF NOW...THIS MIGHT CHANGE AS IF SOMETHING HAPPENS
OSG, MYSELF AND JUN JUN ARE DRIVING DOWN FROM NOR-CAL.

AGAIN THIS DEPENDS IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED!

Iriez

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 08:55:41 PM »
Im bummed. I hyper extended my knee BAD on wednesday. bad baaad. Most of the swelling is gone, and I wanted to ride a little....hrm, might be able to make it and throw some spins out there. I'll be a spectator nonetheless!

Iriez

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
And a good spectator I was!

I got alot of good clips that I'll be posting. FuelTv was there filming, but if I see that fotage in less than a month I'll be surprised :P Everyone was pretty chill.

Offline flatlanderic

• Backpacker
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
what up iriez its eric wright

just in case my email is sickchild101st@yahoo.com

it was good riding with you

Iriez

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 06:42:12 AM »
what up iriez its eric wright

just in case my email is sickchild101st@yahoo.com

it was good riding with you

More like riding infront of me. =)

I finally started getting enough range of motion in the left knee to do some normal riding again today. So started getting back into the basics.

Believe it or not...I actually remembered your email!!!! Im encoding video now...you have plenty of time in it :) If you want the original HD clips, just let me know and I'll get them to you.

Iriez

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 04:23:39 PM »
and just incase no one misses it -

The fotage is above :P

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 10:10:15 PM »
whos on the crankless bike?

doing the dirt bros bike flip.

rampless.
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Iriez

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 03:00:32 AM »
whos on the crankless bike?

doing the dirt bros bike flip.

rampless.

That would be the very short Eric Wright...who posted just above me. When he threw one (bike flip) and walked over infront of the cam...chad was sayin to him "Yea, we'll just leave that one to you. No one else wants it" ...lol. So true. There's a few tricks out there that I think short people are just not meant to do...bike flips being one of them :)

I dont know how that trick is not a rave in the street/dirt scene. I've never even seen someone try to pull it like that prior to eric. Its technically very sound, and im sure some crazy mofo will be pulling doubles in 5 years or so off a ramp.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 05:40:48 AM »
Eric Wright has some interesting and sick moves.  Very nice. 

Hey, I Iriez...there are a few guys doing bike flips on ramps now...Morgan Wade comes to mind.  But on Flat ground that's a whole different ball game.  It's sick. 

Eric, have you pulled it yet?  PLEASE capture it on video when you do.  I think we would all want to see that.

Oh, and Iriez...thanks for posting this.  Hope your knee starts getting better. 
"A puppet no more!"

Offline bmx4lif3

• Cliffhanger
  • So-Cal
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 07:33:00 AM »
Yea he's pulled it on video,
I think at the intrikat jam last year?