Author Topic: New Flatland Australia Blog  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
New Flatland Australia Blog
« on: April 22, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »
A message from Shane Badman: "We´ve just created the Flatland Australia news blog. A lot of people know that there is a healthy scene down there with our perfect all year weather, loads of riding spots & laid back culture, but because of our countries size it´s pretty spread out & hard to get it all together. The Colony DownUnderground flatland series is pushing things along nicely & the news blog will be a great way for us to show to the world what goes on & the people that make it happen."
http://flatlandaustralia.blogspot.com

Offline Tweekend

• Backpacker
Re: New Flatland Australia Blog
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 11:14:39 PM »
Flatland in Australia is STRONG..!!  Loving the new blog site, too.  Looks awesome.

***   Anyone planning on travelling to Australia in the near future, hit me up with a PM first and you're more than welcome to use one of my spare rooms for a place to stay on the West Coast (Perth).   I might be selling up and moving in with the folks in the next few months, but untill then, anyone is welcome :)  ***   

byke

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 10:35:05 AM »
Its great to see so many sites go solo and break away and do their own thing.

Offline Aeons of Flat

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 11:53:15 AM »
I gotta be the most patriotic Australian on this forum, I went and sang at the shrine this morning for the anzac service to commemorate world war 1 and gallipoli.
Check out www.flatlandaustralia.com if your thinking of coming and just post it in the forum :D