Author Topic: spread the word  (Read 1521 times)

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
spread the word
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:01:34 AM »
In the car riding bored and I was thinking. A lot of times ill go to a site through a link I get on here and there will be like 2 co or 3 comments on that site and ppl just talk about it on here. I think ppl should take a few moments to post on the other sites to show them more ppl are into flatland then the three ppl that post.

Example;  lalty fat tony has been putting some good flatland stuff on ridebmx.com. maybe if everyone that goes to the link leaves a comment. Maybe ride will get alittle more amped on flat or might help fat or who ever out a bit.  Any thoughts?

Offline AtlFlatCrew

• Backpacker
Re: spread the word
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 05:06:26 AM »
i like how you think... lets show this BMX industry that flatland is whats up!

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 05:44:54 AM »
Also, BMX Freestyler is an on point site.  Rad Dad puts a lot of hard work into it...which shows, and he needs our love too.  Rad Dad is one of the very few riders that I have seen that gives more than he takes from our sport.  He is the glue in the ATX/OG scene...and he makes things happen.  He is proactive, and loves every bit of what he does.  Passion is a word that comes to mind.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Bamalama

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 05:52:55 AM »
Ya dudes always check ridebmx.com fatbmx.com and thecomeupbmx.net and whenever you see a flat post comment on it!

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »
YEP
GOOD STUFF LATELY