Author Topic: Jomopro recap and thanks  (Read 9046 times)

Offline flatlandmike34

Re: Jomopro recap and thanks
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 03:49:32 PM »
Hey everyone. I am one of the guys that doesnt ride flat as much as I used to. Let me tell you what this contest meant for me. I am in it now. I am riding it everyday now since I got back. All my friends that ride ramps are looking to set up flat bikes and "dink" around learning some flat. It made a major impact on the possibilities of the scene here. This contest did alot for many that dont understand it and also created a fire under me to get back to loving it!

Another thing this contest did, I got to meet many people that I am familiar with name wise and got to put faces to those names. From the intermediate class to the pros. All I talked to were damn decent people and I am happy to attend this event. Thanks to all that came out and had a great time. It should be bigger and better next year AND I am going for the overall title!

Lastly, those poor poor cleaning ladies at the Holiday Inn.........that is a suck job for sure.

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2009, 02:52:39 AM »
Guys we need to count our lucky stars. SNOOP from the forums just texted me and told me a Tornado ripped right through missouri narrowly avoiding Joplin. Apparently it was a pretty big one but aside from some rain and hail, Joplin and The Bridge are still standing.

Unfortunately quite a few other people in Missouri and Oklahoma aren't so lucky, so count your blessings guys :(

Nasty lil bugger..

Offline GRFN.FLAT.

• Deathtrucker
  • that's some scooby-snacks right thurr
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009, 06:56:36 PM »
i really respect the big wigs at redbull who are willing to spend money to help a sport that really won't make them as much money as plenty of others would (or should i say, in addition to the sports that will make them so much money).