Author Topic: How strong are Sequence Majic Sticks ??  (Read 6170 times)

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
Re: How strong are Sequence Majic Sticks ??
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 03:10:29 AM »
I broke my sequence pegs in one 3 hour session... Granted I took a hard fall but mine did not last at all... maybe I am rough on pegs...?

I do like sequence stuff... I had never run plastic pegs on the back wheel and now I know why!

"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

Offline kyle madray

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »
Sequence is the Sh*t!!!!! and yeah mutt my pegs are hoffman street pegs made for grinding but they work!!!!!And front brakes.....nope i hate brakes because i hate to slow down on tricks or for even a link.Brakeless is where the crazy people at!!!! yeah! lol oooo and gonna make that decal tuesday yeah!

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »

I am just to rough for these...
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

katobmx

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2009, 09:39:06 PM »
Sequence is the Sh*t!!!!! and yeah mutt my pegs are hoffman street pegs made for grinding but they work!!!!!And front brakes.....nope i hate brakes because i hate to slow down on tricks or for even a link.Brakeless is where the crazy people at!!!! yeah! lol oooo and gonna make that decal tuesday yeah!

I actually run regular chrome pegs on the back with KHE griptape

Offline kyle madray

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 05:25:16 AM »
wow that is what happened to those pegs.......ummmm plastic pegs nooo thanks.I might get them for the front though cuz i don't ride hard there as yet..Thanks for the info everyone!

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 10:29:17 AM »
TRY THE KGB PEGS THEN AND I WONDER HOW THEY FEEL WITH BARE FEET
AND MAN YOU ARE SO MOWGLI..BRAKELESS AND BAREFOOTED
LOL

NEXT WE WILL HEAR ABOUT HIM SWINGING ON TREE TOPS DOING FLATLAND!
LOL