Poll

The winner is Moya-1

misterpola
7 (18.4%)
Moya-1
31 (81.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: ROUND1 Expert battle group WINNER- Moya-1  (Read 106985 times)

Offline Paulatrix

• Cliffhanger
Re: Expert battle group (Alexis vs Moya-1) FINAL.
« Reply #315 on: May 24, 2009, 11:35:15 PM »
Nice video Moya-1. It's moment like these that make me feel that flatland is so very f*cking cool.  :beer:

Offline Moya-1

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #316 on: May 25, 2009, 12:05:33 AM »
Nice video Moya-1. It's moment like these that make me feel that flatland is so very f*cking cool.  :beer:
wow, thanks, this is very motivating hehe

Offline AtlFlatCrew

• Backpacker
« Reply #317 on: May 29, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »
thanks for giving me another week, but i just can't find the time to ride. i've been really sick for the last 10 days and just can't find time to ride because of school and work. i'm starting to feel a little better so we'll see how well i can ride tomorrow at the NC jam.

this contest thing was kinda cool, maybe i'll try it again next time when i actually have time to ride and if the classes aren't sandbagged either.

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #318 on: May 30, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »
i'm starting to feel a little better so we'll see how well i can ride tomorrow at the NC jam.
So, do your best stuff! The final can't be left like this.

Offline the duke

• Hitchhiker
  • Word
« Reply #319 on: May 30, 2009, 03:43:59 PM »
i'm starting to feel a little better so we'll see how well i can ride tomorrow at the NC jam.
So, do your best stuff! The final can't be left like this.

nah, i'm alright. i can't ride at all since i haven't ridden in so long and i still feel like crap, you can battle him.

Offline AtlFlatCrew

• Backpacker
« Reply #320 on: May 31, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »
btw, that was me at the duke's house.

just got back from the NC jam, and didn't ride well at all. can't put a video together if you can't hit any tricks. if you're really looking to have a video from me just use one of my old videos cause i'm not going to make another one.

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2009, 10:43:34 PM »
btw, that was me at the duke's house.

just got back from the NC jam, and didn't ride well at all. can't put a video together if you can't hit any tricks. if you're really looking to have a video from me just use one of my old videos cause i'm not going to make another one.

Eh, so I just can't do anything else, as proclaim Moya-1 as the winner! Congrats!
As the masters battle will finish, there will be interviews with winners! And after that- the new competition! :)

Keep riding! (He, I felt on my bars with my leg, so my thigh is swelled and I can't ride :D )

Offline Moya-1

• Cliffhanger
Re: Expert battle group WINNER- Moya-1
« Reply #322 on: May 31, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks everybody for your support, i want to thank, my family, my friends, but this all thanks to u people... hahahah jsut joking.

nah... this is very motivating, keep on ridingggggg

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #323 on: June 01, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »
congrats moya. i might have to get down on the next online contest.  when u post who is going against each other u should have them post a small face pic so we can have a face to go with rider. kind of hard to tell in videos sometimes.just a thought
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM by blind »

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #324 on: June 01, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »
It'd be cool to do some kind of tournement bracket thingy...If you had enough peop's registered at the very beginning that is.

Visio?
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #325 on: June 01, 2009, 03:46:29 PM »
It'd be cool to do some kind of tournement bracket thingy...If you had enough peop's registered at the very beginning that is.
Visio?

Please explain!