Poll

The winner is Iriez!

Iriez
24 (85.7%)
HellzCat
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: ROUND1 Begginer battle group. OVER. Winner- Iriez.  (Read 64106 times)

Offline GRFN.FLAT.

• Deathtrucker
  • that's some scooby-snacks right thurr
Re: Begginer battle group
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
(video containing "Hot Like Sauce")

dude! just watched this with audio for the first time and i have to say that i dig the song! :mellow: :beer:

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2009, 10:29:54 AM »
The voting has started!

Last begginer battle!

Iriez

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2009, 09:24:37 PM »
The voting has started!

Last begginer battle!

*tear*

We need to get this publicized for more entries!!!! God I hurt like hell, and im limping like a 80 year old veteran, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Offline yodazoo976

• Backpacker
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
(video containing "Hot Like Sauce")

dude! just watched this with audio for the first time and i have to say that i dig the song! :mellow: :beer:

Yeah I got that music off of a thread on here. Name of the group is "pretty lights" quality stuff there.

I used the intro to the song, I think Irez used a better part of that song in his last video.

:ph34r:

Offline LeonBMX

• Funky Chicken
  • Go with the flow, enjoy the ride
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2009, 01:45:06 AM »
whens the new battle gonna start?? i wanna compete =)

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2009, 09:17:39 AM »
Great Battle!!!

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »
The begginer battles are over!

The winner is Iriez!

Iriez is proclaimed the begginer of the month! Congrats!

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
Re: Begginer battle group. OVER. Winner- Iriez.
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2009, 06:13:53 PM »
Congrats to Iriez...and everyone showed some good skills...so thanks to those who participated.  Good to see. 

Iriez...are you going to move up a class next "season"?  Once my knee heals and I start riding...I'll have to enter...which means you need to make way for me in the beginners class.
"A puppet no more!"

Iriez

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2009, 05:20:59 AM »
Congrats to Iriez...and everyone showed some good skills...so thanks to those who participated.  Good to see. 

Iriez...are you going to move up a class next "season"?  Once my knee heals and I start riding...I'll have to enter...which means you need to make way for me in the beginners class.

Once i start learning some expert tricks/links then i'll be in that class. Hopefully by next 'season' ....which would be summer. I havnt ridden in 3 days due to knee troubles. Hopefully i can ride tomorrow.

Thanks for all the fun peeps!

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2009, 06:01:18 AM »

Once i start learning some expert tricks/links then i'll be in that class. Hopefully by next 'season' ....which would be summer. I havnt ridden in 3 days due to knee troubles. Hopefully i can ride tomorrow.

Probably you'll get your reward. A interview and the fame to be in news section :D

Offline Mareks From Riga

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2009, 06:08:09 AM »
Congrats!  :ph34r:

Iriez

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

Probably you'll get your reward. A interview and the fame to be in news section :D

Does that come with sponsorship and a new bike? :P

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »
well you could get exclusive skill points which you can assign to your prefferred flatabillities

the beard

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2009, 04:19:40 AM »
Nice riding Iriez, congrats!

Iriez

« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2009, 07:21:50 AM »
well you could get exclusive skill points which you can assign to your prefferred flatabillities

Personally, i think this is actually a good idea, and something I've thought about since these battles started.

I dont know if anyone has ever played text based RPG's (yes yes i know, SUPER dorky but FU), but adding that type of setup to this system can add ALOT ....i mean TONS of fun and motivation towards this type of thing.

For example:
Rider Joe vs Mike
Mike beats Joe with a score of 20 to 10. Mike earns 50 points for a 2:1 ratio win. Mike level's up to 'LVL 2 - Battle newb'. Upon gaining of certain levels you get new gear or parts or if we want to make it traditional RPG we can give 'powers' aswell. Maybe even distribute specific powers or items that can be used somehow in the battle process. Possibly 'flat tire' which invalidates a specific number of seconds towards the person's run.

Etc etc.

What do you guys think? Personally, i think such a system would be f*ckING KILLER and if you dont like it I HATE U SRSLY.