Author Topic: BARBADOS BIKE PROJECT  (Read 80165 times)

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: BARBADOS BIKE PROJECT
« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2010, 02:35:14 AM »
How coincidental. It took exactly one year to complete, from its start date March 26th 2009, to March 25th 2010, a year to the day, which is the 26th here in Australia.  ;D

« Reply #331 on: March 27, 2010, 08:39:48 AM »
YEP
DAMN AUSSIE TIME TOO MATE
LOL

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #332 on: March 28, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »
How coincidental. It took exactly one year to complete, from its start date March 26th 2009, to March 25th 2010, a year to the day, which is the 26th here in Australia.  ;D

Crazy is'nt it...............at least its done........i've just got to call our odyssey dealer store here in trinidad to get some new freq g tires ordered so viv can get his supply of tires from us........
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #333 on: November 29, 2017, 03:39:27 AM »
Good day it's with great sadness that I have to post that Vivian Braithwaite/ Ariel Dhan Israel has died....he was the rider of this great Roject all the way back to 2009 and Barbados only professional flatlander....I have not received all the info on cause of death but he got sick and was taken to hospital for blood work and well the rest is history....so Ronny Good friend RIP....
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #334 on: November 30, 2017, 10:12:57 AM »
Good day it's with great sadness that I have to post that Vivian Braithwaite/ Ariel Dhan Israel has died....he was the rider of this great Roject all the way back to 2009 and Barbados only professional flatlander....I have not received all the info on cause of death but he got sick and was taken to hospital for blood work and well the rest is history....so Ronny Good friend RIP....

Damn, thats terrible news. Not the kind of update I was expecting. He was a nice guy. Got to know him a little through emails during this project. RIP buddy!!  :(