Author Topic: 3er Internacional de Flatland  (Read 4361 times)

News_Bot

3er Internacional de Flatland
« on: February 23, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »
Date: 02.05.2009

The biggest Latin American event of Motor Show

Time: 7:00pm

Free hotel room, food and entry fee for all the international riders.

More info: www.venezuelaoffroadfestival.com 

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
Re: 3er Internacional de Flatland
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 11:33:30 PM »
Anyone else thinking of going?

Prasheel

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 11:52:52 PM »
This sounds super cool, hopefully I stumble upon a large sum of money and can hit this up, other then that, seems unlikely, unless flights drop drastically.

Offline Fat Tony

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »
I want to go...looking into it. It would make much more sense for me to go if I knew there were a bunch of international riders there to shoot with. Any word on what pros will be there?

Prasheel

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 06:44:34 PM »
I want to go...looking into it. It would make much more sense for me to go if I knew there were a bunch of international riders there to shoot with. Any word on what pros will be there?

If you find out any information about this Fat can you pass it to either Prasheel or myself, or just post it in here, I went to the website but I don't know a word of Spanish...

Prasheel

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 06:45:18 PM »
Also, do you know if we'd need a VISA to go?  Or vaccinations or any of that mumbo jumbo?

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »
hey guys,

there are about three of us from trinidad and tobago looking to go to that event....i sent an email to the guy concerning "international rider status" but have gotton no reply as yet.......been about two weeks.....

really don't wanna go with out money for hotels and have to sleep on the street..hahahahhahahaha
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS