Author Topic: NOR-CAL  (Read 106250 times)

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
Re: NOR-CAL
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:12 AM »
yeah, i like it. thanks for the compliments. now if only my riding was worthy of the ride...if the weather is good tomorrow it will be on. i am on vacation until the 16th, so if anyone is up for riding between now and then, let me know...

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 05:56:43 AM »
yeah, i like it. thanks for the compliments. now if only my riding was worthy of the ride...if the weather is good tomorrow it will be on. i am on vacation until the 16th, so if anyone is up for riding between now and then, let me know...

Hey Tony,

I'll take the 10th off if you don't mind riding in Santa Clara. I found a sick spot that I know I can block out from noon - 4:00PM. Problem is dealing with traffic for you.

Offline HitchHikingFlatlander

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 06:10:15 AM »
Cool video Jason of course I got the tour of the set but cool video, we'll have to get my double back flip on tape next time.......................

Man Tony wish I could bring my bike with me to work tomorrow, I'm working at emb center right across the way. I'll try and catch you if your out there in the later part of the day. Sick ride too dude, everyone is coming up on sick rides lately.

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »

Hey Tony,

I'll take the 10th off if you don't mind riding in Santa Clara. I found a sick spot that I know I can block out from noon - 4:00PM. Problem is dealing with traffic for you.

For sure Dion, Traffic ain't too bad as long as I miss the rush hour times. Just pick the time and send me the spot address, if the weather's good, i'm there..today it's pouring up where i am, might have to find an underground or covered spot...

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 07:44:37 AM »
it's only sprinkling out here......even had sunshine in small bits!!  Ha Ha......anyways, i havn't rode outside at all anyway....i'm practicing time machines in my garage.......
NOR-CAL FLATLAND.  !!WE Bicycles supporter!!

Day Smith Beanies

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 04:51:02 PM »
i tried the clocktower last night but ended up at SFSU...very good session, well lit and dry. It's a 25 minute drive but worth it to ride at night. Has outlets for music too. Might end up there again today if anyone is interested, PM me...

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 06:07:48 PM »
For sure Dion, Traffic ain't too bad as long as I miss the rush hour times. Just pick the time and send me the spot address, if the weather's good, i'm there..today it's pouring up where i am, might have to find an underground or covered spot...

Here it is, Tony. If the weather's good...

Offline 2345flat

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 06:33:55 PM »
What! Kerry Gatt needs parts? Crazy i got him if needed. One of my favorite riders ever back wheel skills and the first to do g turn whiplashes! He deserves some royalty checks for that one!

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 06:43:36 PM »
Cool Dion, so Tuesday? What time?

Also, the sun is shining, going down to clocktower today (probably at noon) if anyone is interested...

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 06:46:06 PM »
Cool Dion, so Tuesday? What time?

Also, the sun is shining, going down to clocktower today (probably at noon) if anyone is interested...

I'm thinking 11:00am. That way we can ride and get back before traffic starts. I'm out for today, friends. It's my Dad's birthday.

Offline ying

• Backpacker
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 08:32:51 PM »
im out. family parties!

Bad Brain

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 04:29:18 AM »
JIN JIN CALLED ME AT 8AM TO GO RIDE
LOL
AND IT WAS STILL COLD OUT AND WET OUT ON
THE GROUND FROM YTHE RAIN AND HE STILL WENT AND RODE
I GUESS

CRAZY KID!

Yesterday Bao and I drove for 40 minutes to session a parking lot under an overpass in Sunnyvale. Our spot was crowded as hell. Next time well pass on the road trip and crash into some pedestrians instead. LOL

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 05:04:55 PM »
You all should have made it to the clocktower yesterday, pretty rad session. In addition to the usual drummer, skaters and street riders, there was a pretty big breakdancing battle going on and a gigantic marching bad went through the park..

oh and bottle, ed and takeshi tsuji (visiting from Japan) showed up, wish I had a video camera as Takeshi was absolutely shredding...weather was perfect

Offline ying

• Backpacker
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 05:38:22 PM »
i wish i would of came, the family thing was boring!

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 10:14:36 PM »
I don't know how this went unnoticed, but our very own Dion became a Global Flat Inhabitant! Every once in awhile I will click on an interesting looking thread and find out it's started by Dion. Loads of good posts! Congrats!