Author Topic: Today's Riding: video version  (Read 203792 times)

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
Re: Today's Riding: video version
« Reply #930 on: September 26, 2011, 05:49:19 PM »
well dang, that stinks. I guess Canon never added manual control with a firmware update. Well, if you haven't heard of it, there are these dudes that created a modified firmware for cameras like the 5DmkII, 500D, and 600D called Magic Lantern. It adds all kind of awesome features but of course it's unsupported by Canon. I've never heard of anyone's cameras getting damaged, and if it was my camera i'd probably try it, but there is some risk of screwing it up. The wiki page is a little bit of a mess, but definitely check it out:

http://magiclantern.wikia.com/wiki/Unified#Downloads

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #931 on: September 27, 2011, 12:07:39 AM »
http://youtu.be/xaxMOuTNT1M a day late i guess but crashed to many friday to post lol

God damn, really nice riding. Your stuff is really versatile and a breath of fresh air on here. good stuff 

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #932 on: September 27, 2011, 04:53:24 AM »
Here's a lil clip i made of Mr.blind and Alexis yesterday. Just threw it into Final Cut Pro X for a little color and music. I don't know if you guys have seen it but YouTube has some new "Edit Video" feature where you can apply color filters and stuff to your imported movies. Well I tried the Image Stabilizer on this one and it looks pretty hilarious.
Packer Hill
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:58:50 AM by ortho »

Offline ross636

• Backpacker
« Reply #933 on: September 27, 2011, 06:31:13 AM »
http://youtu.be/xaxMOuTNT1M a day late i guess but crashed to many friday to post lol

God damn, really nice riding. Your stuff is really versatile and a breath of fresh air on here. good stuff 
thanks man, i am so happy i got back into riding again. this summer has been so fun.. 

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #934 on: September 29, 2011, 04:28:46 PM »
rain?

turbine troubles

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #935 on: September 30, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
Somebody donate this kid some used cranks, pedals, sprocket and a chain. If you check his vid, he has obviously earned them. ;)
I still have cranks and all those sh*t :D
I don't need them!! I will use them again next year cause of the contests, but for winter it's good!
No its never good. I fact I haven't been on this site in forever but I heard someone was talking about riding crankless and had to come back. I just don't wanna see you go down that road.we have all seen it before. For a second it sounds like the cool thing to do. Some of your friends may even say its cool. But trust us. ....its not. So next time your looking at your bike. Ask your self what's missing and also. Does this really look cool?. Please stop making flatland look even gayer

Offline ross636

• Backpacker
« Reply #936 on: October 01, 2011, 02:59:18 AM »
just some more riding i love having fridays off, just not much time today  to ride still fun.http://youtu.be/p-en9eP4SFA

loque

« Reply #937 on: October 01, 2011, 11:14:28 AM »

little Ting from yesterday.
Ciaran p Flatland 30.9.85

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #938 on: October 01, 2011, 11:24:03 AM »

little Ting from yesterday.Ciaran p Flatland 30.9.85

i like how your sh*t is impossible. really adds to the riding i feel.

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #939 on: October 01, 2011, 06:32:15 PM »
I'm pretty convinced Ciaran has fingers for toes to be able to stop and start his tire like that on one foot. G'damn.

Offline ross636

• Backpacker
« Reply #940 on: October 16, 2011, 09:30:17 AM »
http://youtu.be/oLSjqjEmb6g Some more riding this time at my old spot. so fun, a real nice spot. may have to ride here a lot more...

Offline Kevin G.

• Backpacker
  • You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a bike.
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #941 on: October 16, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
Nice video! You have some original combos on the front wheel.

Offline Jake4130

• Deathtrucker
    • Fameuse Design
« Reply #942 on: October 17, 2011, 08:24:55 AM »
This installment took a bit longer than I had hoped. Sorry, I was too busy riding! (always a good thing)

This is the latest installment of my "Getting it all back" series that documents my progress in getting back all the tricks I have lost from being off the bike for about five years.

You will notice that a lot of this stuff this time I am not riding into, out of, or both. I almost delayed the release of this edit for that reason until I could do that. However the point of this series is to document getting stuff back I used to be able to do and not necessarily new stuff. That said, these tricks were ones I either never could ride into, out of, or both or at best I was never consistent at. To me that meets the criteria for "getting it back" and anything after that is just bonus.

Enjoy!

Getting It All Back (Part IV)
Kids, you only get one face in life - don't spend it on pavement

Offline SJBMX

• Backpacker
« Reply #943 on: October 18, 2011, 11:43:08 AM »

Practising kind of a run (first 4 tricks are not edited, just one run)
Also practising time machines.

SJ BMX Flatland Today's Riding 17 October 2011
Ride for fun!

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #944 on: October 19, 2011, 06:32:31 AM »
just some more riding i love having fridays off, just not much time today  to ride still fun.http://youtu.be/p-en9eP4SFA

You kill it Andy, cannot wait to ride with you again. Been ages.