Author Topic: Today's Riding: video version  (Read 204795 times)

Offline SJBMX

• Backpacker
Re: Today's Riding: video version
« Reply #465 on: February 13, 2011, 12:20:25 PM »
You guys just ruinated one of teh best threads on the forum. Can some mod please cut the whole fight out of the thread and put it in the Off Topic  :angry:
100% agree with you Lukas!
Ride for fun!

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #466 on: February 13, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
You guys just ruinated one of teh best threads on the forum. Can some mod please cut the whole fight out of the thread and put it in the Off Topic  :angry:

I've got a better idea, why don't the mods just cut Juggs out of the forum?

Please don't remove all trace of what he's said, again. Doing that is like a get out of jail free for someone who's said nasty hateful things.

Seriously. I started this thread as a place for people to feel ok about sharing clips of themselves riding without worrying about "haters" and stuff like that; neutral ground. Now we have one of the forum moderators running his mouth, being a complete thorn in the side of TRUST.

I'm very unhappy with this recent string of negative posts instigated by Juggs, and I guess if this type of behavior by the forum moderators continues, both the inflamatory stuff by Juggs and the lack of consequences made possible by the mods watching him, then I can't support this site any more.
Drama like this in this particular thread really makes me sad for obvious reasons.

TJ, you're still killing it man, even with next to no practice. Can't wait to see more.  -_-
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:59:20 PM by jm »

Offline MACE

• Hitchhiker
  • RAGE
« Reply #467 on: February 13, 2011, 02:38:40 PM »
Nice riding maryland flat.....its obvious you will have that figured out and a little smoother but it still looks badass. :ph34r:
deathwishriders for life

« Reply #468 on: February 13, 2011, 02:55:17 PM »
I dont know what all this fighting is about as im not one for trolling but anyways great riding tj , so fast to .

Offline erikhogers

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #469 on: February 13, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »
realy smooth combo tj, hope karma will help you out with the injury :beer:

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #470 on: February 13, 2011, 05:09:23 PM »
I'll be back to deal with this mess later...I'm going RIDING.  Which everyone should do.  Ride your bikes kid's...
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Mr. Acid Green

• Backpacker
  • beware of the TROLL.
« Reply #471 on: February 13, 2011, 05:48:27 PM »
You guys just ruinated one of teh best threads on the forum. Can some mod please cut the whole fight out of the thread and put it in the Off Topic  :angry:

I've got a better idea, why don't the mods just cut Juggs out of the forum?

Please don't remove all trace of what he's said, again. Doing that is like a get out of jail free for someone who's said nasty hateful things.

Seriously. I started this thread as a place for people to feel ok about sharing clips of themselves riding without worrying about "haters" and stuff like that; neutral ground. Now we have one of the forum moderators running his mouth, being a complete thorn in the side of TRUST.

I'm very unhappy with this recent string of negative posts instigated by Juggs, and I guess if this type of behavior by the forum moderators continues, both the inflamatory stuff by Juggs and the lack of consequences made possible by the mods watching him, then I can't support this site any more.
Drama like this in this particular thread really makes me sad for obvious reasons.

TJ, you're still killing it man, even with next to no practice. Can't wait to see more.  -_-

i couldnt agree more ...hes not doing anything good for this forum either . 

but i  know why he trolled this specific thread... cause the only video he can do is of stationary bike setups... 

very nice vids ppl...TJ that was fast!
please dont set yourself on fire.

Offline Havokflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #472 on: February 13, 2011, 05:52:47 PM »

I started this thread as a place for people to feel ok about sharing clips of themselves riding without worrying about "haters" and stuff like that; neutral ground. Now we have one of the forum moderators running his mouth, being a complete thorn in the side of TRUST.

+1  sh*t, enough is enough.
The french don't know Rock & Roll.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #473 on: February 13, 2011, 06:21:44 PM »

I started this thread as a place for people to feel ok about sharing clips of themselves riding without worrying about "haters" and stuff like that; neutral ground. Now we have one of the forum moderators running his mouth, being a complete thorn in the side of TRUST.

+1  sh*t, enough is enough.
I am in charge of the MARKETPLACE, no one ever told me to sit and be the punching bag of a few. I asked Karl a few weeks back to ask the MODS to do their job, they sit idle and watch attack after attack and do nothing. this is the ONLY forum I belong to where the mods let this happen. I told Karl It was the last time I would ask for them to intervene, they didn't. There's no communication between the REAL mods and me other than an occassional "hey". they seem to get joy outta watching me bite my tongue and doing nothing about the HATE I've gotten since becoming a "mod". Everyone expected me to fail from the jump because of my past, I didn't. I do my "job" in the marketplace.. running smoother than ever, I have so many pm's Thanking me for doin a good job there including from Karl and Martin. so I 'll save the Admins the trouble, you didn't ever back me when I asked you to do so.  I'll step down and be just a regular person on here, where I can openly say what I want like everyone else without any JOB being hung over my head that is done as a volunteer. Jsteady warned me about this. TJ posted in the voting poll "Im voting for Juggs so he cant Troll every thread I'm in" and then doing just that to me from then on, starting threads about me.  TJ , I will unblock you from my pm's to talk if you want to concerning the FWF trolling. 
 so appoint your new marketplace mod. and I'll just be me again. All of what I said in this can be backed by pm's.

Offline Wouter van der Linde

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #474 on: February 13, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »
Double whips day 2: getting closer and closer!

Double Whiplash progression

Offline Havokflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #475 on: February 13, 2011, 07:56:16 PM »

Great job, man.   :beer:
The french don't know Rock & Roll.

Offline SJBMX

• Backpacker
« Reply #476 on: February 13, 2011, 07:56:33 PM »
Ride for fun!

Offline SJBMX

• Backpacker
« Reply #477 on: February 13, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »
Jeroen Hitchhikers!
Ride for fun!

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #478 on: February 13, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
heh. just kidding Wouter, nice job!

edit: that was great Jeroen, you've got those solid!

Offline SJBMX

• Backpacker
« Reply #479 on: February 13, 2011, 08:11:26 PM »

edit: that was great Jeroen, you've got those solid!
Thanks JM
Ride for fun!