Author Topic: Today's Riding: video version  (Read 203726 times)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Today's Riding: video version
« Reply #450 on: February 13, 2011, 08:16:43 AM »
And then ..........the soft sound of Crickets chirping..... ;D  that's right, you got TROLLED! ;D

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #451 on: February 13, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »
When you straight up stalk me halfway across the country, you open yourself getting called on it.  

He opens himself up to some very serious consequences beyond getting called out on it in this situation.

yeah he just said he didnt do it!.

cant you read?

Well it's time to end the TROLL of the Decade.

Tj, I never was at FWF, someone else went there who will remain anon. sent me everything,pix ,vid and all info I needed to make it seem legit, they pm'd me every answer to every question anyone asked.. this is where you say" I knew it"!  LOL!  if this is deleted, I will create a thread about it.

;D

Irrelevant. He essentially hired someone else to do the stalking for him which in certain cases can actually be worse.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #452 on: February 13, 2011, 08:20:24 AM »
And then ..........the soft sound of Crickets chirping..... ;D  that's right, you got TROLLED! ;D

That chirp you hear are the crickets discussing how f*cking pathetic you are to be dedicating that much time to stalking (which you're doing simply by putting this much time and effort into me) someone on the internet instead of participating the sport you so desperately wish to be viewed to be a part of.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #453 on: February 13, 2011, 08:20:46 AM »
When you straight up stalk me halfway across the country, you open yourself getting called on it.  

He opens himself up to some very serious consequences beyond getting called out on it in this situation.

cant you read?

Tj, I never was at FWF, someone else went there who will remain anon. sent me everything,pix ,vid and all info I needed to make it seem legit, they pm'd me every answer to every question anyone asked.. this is where you say" I knew it"!  LOL!  if this is deleted, I will create a thread about it.

;D

Irrelevant. He essentially hired someone else to do the stalking for him which in certain cases can actually be worse.
No , Mr conspiracy theory, I was contacted with all this and ASKED to present it, because the person who went there isn't as outspoken as me...they would NEVER speak out against they're "friend"..

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #454 on: February 13, 2011, 08:22:27 AM »

cant you read?

;D

No , Mr conspiracy theory, I was contacted with all this and ASKED to present it, because the person who went there isn't as outspoken as me...they would NEVER speak out against they're "friend"..

Doesn't matter -- you're a shady f*ck.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #455 on: February 13, 2011, 08:22:42 AM »

That chirp you hear are the crickets discussing how f*cking pathetic you are to be dedicating that much time to stalking (which you're doing simply by putting this much time and effort into me) someone on the internet instead of participating the sport you so desperately wish to be viewed to be a part of.

then I guess the same could be said of how much time you set aside to attack and STALK me...no?

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #456 on: February 13, 2011, 08:22:57 AM »

cant you read?

;D

not really....you have no proof he hired anyone.

what most likely happened was that someone was at the event and filming the contest (which  plenty of people were doing) and later sent the footage / pics to JUGGZ.  I dont see anything wrong with that.   And calling that "stalking" would be a bit of a leap

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #457 on: February 13, 2011, 08:24:56 AM »

cant you read?

;D

Doesn't matter -- you're a shady f*ck.

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #458 on: February 13, 2011, 08:27:17 AM »

cant you read?

;D

what most likely happened was that someone was at the event and filming the contest (which  plenty of people were doing) and later sent the footage / pics to JUGGZ.  I dont see anything wrong with that.   And calling that "stalking" would be a bit of a leap

True, but its the way Juggs presents the information to everyone else. He actually wanted people to believe that he is a stalker and now he's trying to alter his story.

Offline gpj

• Forkglider
« Reply #459 on: February 13, 2011, 08:29:42 AM »
Too funny, about "the stalker theory" and  how tj and his small posse ran with it. Too funny!

No one really cares about you dude, except for rad and dan

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #460 on: February 13, 2011, 08:31:02 AM »

cant you read?

;D

True, but its the way Juggs presents the information to everyone else. He actually wanted people to believe that he is a stalker and now he's trying to alter his story.
are you slow....? it was a TROLLLLOL......... and that sting you're feeling is the fact you're mad you fell for it, hook,line and sinker....LOL! ^_^

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #461 on: February 13, 2011, 08:35:20 AM »

cant you read?

;D

are you slow....? it was a TROLLLLOL......... and that sting you're feeling is the fact you're mad you fell for it, hook,line and sinker....LOL! ^_^

I never fell for anything. I don't believe your old story and I don't believe your new story either. You're full of sh*t either way.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #462 on: February 13, 2011, 08:37:25 AM »

cant you read?

;D

I never fell for anything. I don't believe your old story and I don't believe your new story either. You're full of sh*t either way.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!  yeah....yeah ya did.^_^  it's all in this quote. look up^

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #463 on: February 13, 2011, 08:40:28 AM »
ok, now that thats revealed.....Nice vids guys.!

goodnite.

Offline Lukas @ Innsbruck

• Backpacker
« Reply #464 on: February 13, 2011, 10:41:27 AM »
You guys just ruinated one of teh best threads on the forum. Can some mod please cut the whole fight out of the thread and put it in the Off Topic  :angry: