Author Topic: Today's Riding: video version  (Read 203791 times)

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Today's Riding: video version
« Reply #435 on: February 13, 2011, 07:37:56 AM »
Try Ironic then. think about it..... ;D

kar·ma   /ˈkɑrmə/  Show Spelled[kahr-muh]  Show IPA
–noun
1.Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti (def. 1), jnana.
2.Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
3.fate; destiny.
4.the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you're saying two years of immense pain and suffering are basically what I deserve? Yes?

edit: So glad that a moderator on this site has to be reeled in by other moderators. Also glad you've managed to turn me being stoked on a link I hit on one of my first days being able to physically engage in riding my bike (something you must not do very often if you aren't familiar with the euphoria of enjoying yourself on a bike) and turn it into another game of sh*t slinging.

I stand by what I said before Tod deleted all those posts. It's good to know that even through years of being sick and at times bedridden, I can still get on my bike right after a slump and completely out ride a poser who hides behind his computer like you. You are a disgusting piece of sh*t and I cannot wait to see what "karma" has in store for you.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 07:43:52 AM by 2flat2furious »

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #436 on: February 13, 2011, 07:42:58 AM »
Setting the pedals for hiker variations is often one of the trickiest parts. It makes spinning jugglers a huge pain in the ass.

I'd put a day or two into making sure the bars don't drag, and by the end of it I bet you'd have multiples.

NO ONE ASKED YOU FOR HELP!!!  You seem to have adopted this persona of a self-appointed guru of flatland.... Cant a guy post his videos without your condescending "tips". He can learn it himself, he doesnt need your snobbish arrogance to point out every little flaw he has in his technique!!!

Anyways, on an unrelated note :  sorry to hear about your health bud,  what kind of problems do you have? gastroentretis or something like tht??

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #437 on: February 13, 2011, 07:45:04 AM »
Exactly. or you're faking it ,maybe a lil case of Munchausen Syndrome..

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #438 on: February 13, 2011, 07:47:45 AM »
NO ONE ASKED YOU FOR HELP!!!  You seem to have adopted this persona of a self-appointed guru of flatland.... Cant a guy post his videos without your condescending "tips". He can learn it himself, he doesnt need your snobbish arrogance to point out every little flaw he has in his technique!!!

What the f*ck? Dude said setting the pedals was hard and I was just saying that yeah, it is kind of tricky. Am I wrong or did I say it in some condescending tone or some sh*t? Since when did trying to give someone a pointer or two have to be some kind of self appointed guru anything around here? Get a f*cking grip man I'm not trying to stroke my ego. If you hold the door for someone are you trying to be "motherf*cking theresa"? No, you're just offering a hand. f*ck and people like you say I'm the problem on here jesus christ!

Anyways, on an unrelated note :  sorry to hear about your health bud,  what kind of problems do you have? gastroentretis or something like tht??

Gastroparesis, acid reflux, esophotugitis, and most recently a few other unpleasant digestive related problems.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #439 on: February 13, 2011, 07:50:12 AM »

WOW what the f*ck Juggs are you drunk posting? How does one FAKE vomiting up blood?

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #440 on: February 13, 2011, 07:55:53 AM »

WOW what the f*ck Juggs are you drunk posting? How does one FAKE vomiting up blood?
oooohhhh, so now you're the victim, and when you see fit to attack me ,it's all cool right?

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #441 on: February 13, 2011, 08:01:27 AM »
Juggs, he's responding to your posts because you're being a complete asshole to him in every conceivable way.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #442 on: February 13, 2011, 08:03:12 AM »
oooohhhh, so now you're the victim, and when you see fit to attack me ,it's all cool right?

Last I checked you were our resident racist/sexist moderator and it was your job and responsibility to conduct yourself in a manner befitting of the role you like to flaunt so much. When you start saying dumb racist sh*t, even in ambiguity, you open yourself up to getting called out on it. When you start attacking my riding, you open yourself to getting called on it. When you straight up stalk me halfway across the country, you open yourself getting called on it.

I got sick through no fault of my own or anyone else's, and you're trying to call bullsh*t like it's somehow open for debate. There is no comparison.

Offline gpj

• Forkglider
« Reply #443 on: February 13, 2011, 08:05:49 AM »
 tj   Why are you posting your potential life threatening  illnesses here ? Suk it up or go away!

Share it with friends(like rad)!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #444 on: February 13, 2011, 08:07:07 AM »
Well it's time to end the TROLL of the Decade.

Tj, I never was at FWF, someone else went there who will remain anon. sent me everything,pix ,vid and all info I needed to make it seem legit, they pm'd me every answer to every question anyone asked.. this is where you say" I knew it"!  LOL!  if this is deleted, I will create a thread about it.

;D

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #445 on: February 13, 2011, 08:08:41 AM »
Share it with friends(like rad)!

Funny because I came in here to share a link I hit almost immediately following months of said illnesses and I was stoked on it because it was halfway decent. The link in itself means a lot more when taken in the context of coming off a huge hiatus because of health related issues.

How about you guys post videos of riding in this "today's riding" thread or cease posting in it?

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #446 on: February 13, 2011, 08:09:32 AM »

Last I checked you were our resident racist/sexist moderator and it was your job and responsibility to conduct yourself in a manner befitting of the role you like to flaunt so much. When you start saying dumb racist sh*t, even in ambiguity, you open yourself up to getting called out on it. When you start attacking my riding, you open yourself to getting called on it. When you straight up stalk me halfway across the country, you open yourself getting called on it.

I got sick through no fault of my own or anyone else's, and you're trying to call bullsh*t like it's somehow open for debate. There is no comparison.
of the Marketplace only BTW, and the only reason you took what you thought were easy shots at me thinking I wouldnt dare to respond because of it.

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #447 on: February 13, 2011, 08:11:13 AM »
When you straight up stalk me halfway across the country, you open yourself getting called on it.  

He opens himself up to some very serious consequences beyond getting called out on it in this situation.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #448 on: February 13, 2011, 08:12:53 AM »
When you straight up stalk me halfway across the country, you open yourself getting called on it.  

He opens himself up to some very serious consequences beyond getting called out on it in this situation.
who , me?  whatever.....

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #449 on: February 13, 2011, 08:14:18 AM »

yeah he just said he didnt do it!.

cant you read?

Well it's time to end the TROLL of the Decade.

Tj, I never was at FWF, someone else went there who will remain anon. sent me everything,pix ,vid and all info I needed to make it seem legit, they pm'd me every answer to every question anyone asked.. this is where you say" I knew it"!  LOL!  if this is deleted, I will create a thread about it.

;D