Author Topic: Today's Riding: video version  (Read 204521 times)

TJ Perry

Re: Today's Riding: video version
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2009, 11:06:08 PM »
An old trick I went to get on film today. They just trimmed the trees around my parking lot so there is sawdust and debris everywhere. I couldn't go nearly as fast as I normally do so it looks like I'm doing this f*cking thing half asleep  :angry: Not to mention the dude bugging me from the side of the lot "HEY MAN DO THAT TRICK AGAIN IT WAS CRAZY MAN" :angry:

Small | Large

katobmx

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2009, 11:18:04 PM »
I don't know why people talking to me buggs me so much too.

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »
nice vid perry
slater

the beard

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2009, 01:03:16 AM »
very solid riding TJ! pivots seem like a world away to me. keep rockin it  ;D

Offline Sagaris

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2009, 06:26:26 PM »
Haha "hoolllyy sh*t how long it take ya to learn that?"  Sounds all too familiar.  :P

Very smooth TJ, I was thinking of learning more or less that exact link once I get my new wheel.

Offline southbanktramp

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »
Smooth but need to improve on you style a bit....keep at it  ;D

TJ Perry

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »
Smooth but need to improve on you style a bit....keep at it  ;D

What the hell does that mean?

Offline southbanktramp

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2009, 06:28:23 PM »
Oops, It's o.k I just read your post again - the excuses you make for a slighty under par performance explain it now.  :beer:

TJ Perry

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »
Oops, It's o.k I just read your post again - the excuses you make for a slighty under par performance explain it now.  :beer:

Even still, why would you ever tell anyone that they needed to "improve their style"? I mean, unless I'm reading into it to much it seems really rude to me.

Offline southbanktramp

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2009, 09:12:32 PM »
I guess you have read to much into it if you are finding my observation of your style as rude, it wasn't mean't to be rude - you'll find a bit of constructive critism is character building once you become mature enough to take it on board . I just checked some of your other vids - nice ! you got quite a bag of tricks developing...

Your style will progress as you get a few more years under your belt and began to 'play' with your tricks a bit more, like I said keep workin' on it bro it will come.

BTW - Maybe think about dropping '2 flat' from your profile name ? RELAX  ^_^

TJ Perry

« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »
I guess you have read to much into it if you are finding my observation of your style as rude, it wasn't mean't to be rude - you'll find a bit of constructive critism is character building once you become mature enough to take it on board . I just checked some of your other vids - nice ! you got quite a bag of tricks developing...

Your style will progress as you get a few more years under your belt and began to 'play' with your tricks a bit more, like I said keep workin' on it bro it will come.

Uh, I'm plenty mature to "take it". I don't need constructive criticism on my "style" and neither does anyone else, especially if they are not asking for it.

I'd like to know who you are in real life and what about who you are makes you think you have the right to tell anyone that they need to work on their "style". I've been riding for nearly 8 years, and I've "played" with my tricks plenty.

Offline southbanktramp

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2009, 11:41:34 PM »
Ermm..... It's constructive as in order to help one improve one's self ?, everyone needs it once in a while, it brings them back down to earth and down off their high horse, something you clearly need to look at, especially the high esteem you seem to hold yourself in on this board - I guess the number of posts you've made somehow qualifies you ? Yawn....you are clearly 'The Daddy' around here, I better get to know my place and leave.  :huh:

Anyway, I sincerely apologive if i've offended you in anyway, I guess I choose the wrong guy to air my subjective opinion on in this so called democratic world of free speech we live in. Sorry.

Au Revoir..

Budz

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »
An old trick I went to get on film today. They just trimmed the trees around my parking lot so there is sawdust and debris everywhere. I couldn't go nearly as fast as I normally do so it looks like I'm doing this f*cking thing half asleep  :angry: Not to mention the dude bugging me from the side of the lot "HEY MAN DO THAT TRICK AGAIN IT WAS CRAZY MAN" :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzo8Sqjvo0

that was pretty sick dude! :beer:
i just imagine how it would be if u had a better surface to ride on...would u be THAT much better on a super smooth surface? does it even matter to u?
i guess if u can rock that crunchy spot, u can rock it on anything. :mellow:
RIDE ON!

TJ Perry

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2009, 06:52:27 AM »
Ermm..... It's constructive as in order to help one improve one's self ?, everyone needs it once in a while, it brings them back down to earth and down off their high horse, something you clearly need to look at, especially the high esteem you seem to hold yourself in on this board - I guess the number of posts you've made somehow qualifies you ? Yawn....you are clearly 'The Daddy' around here, I better get to know my place and leave.  :huh:

Anyway, I sincerely apologive if i've offended you in anyway, I guess I choose the wrong guy to air my subjective opinion on in this so called democratic world of free speech we live in. Sorry.

Au Revoir..

I'm not saying I'm the "daddy" around here. I just don't appreciate what seem to be clear disses on my riding.

the beard

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2009, 01:43:55 PM »

BTW - Maybe think about dropping '2 flat' from your profile name ? RELAX  ^_^

Your thinly disguised jabs at TJ are in really poor taste in my opinion. I re-read them, and see them for what they are.  If you have a problem with someone, please don't voice it here by slandering one's riding in front of everyone. I created this thread for encouragement, not for cheap shots.  thanks.