Author Topic: Pralex  (Read 1152 times)

Prasheel

Pralex
« on: January 23, 2009, 06:15:19 AM »
Prasheel Gopal and I have started our own blog (since it seems like its the cool thing to do nowadays in the flatland World) along with our own vimeo channel.  We will document our travels (Whitby last weekend, Indianapolis next weekend, Texas two weeks after that, Flatland Unlimited after that, the unannounced contest in Missouri...And whatever other stuff we go too). 

We have started bringing a professional photographer with us on our adventures, so we'll post photos and video of our travels that shouldn't dissappoint.  So far there's a few videos on our page, check them out if you're bored, some of the stuff you may have seen before, some you might not have.  Just scroll through if you don't feel like reading our random stories.

www.pralex-pralex.blogspot.com 

Pralex out!

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
Re: Pralex
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »
Goddamn, I was just about to post something, although I was going to post it in the general flatland forum, and call it more than Pralex because most people here are uneducated and don't know what/who that is.

I'll see you tonight.  Can you text me with what and how much beer you want, and what I should pick up in terms of groceries?  What we picked up last week probably won't feed all of us tonight.  See you later, I'm going riding. xoxo.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 11:06:10 PM by PrasheelG »

the beard

Re: Pralex
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 11:32:00 PM »
the matching shirts are too funny. you guys are alright.  ^_^