Author Topic: Voodoo Jam  (Read 37148 times)

News_Bot

Voodoo Jam
« on: January 21, 2009, 05:45:33 PM »
Date: 01.08.2009

Final of the BMX Flatland World Circuit 2009.

Stay tuned.

Prasheel

Re: Voodoo Jam
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 05:50:31 PM »
Ottawa happy.

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »
best news of the day. I'm coming out of "competitive retirement" for this one. Nine years has passed since my last comp which was the AFL comp in LA.

seven months in advance to organize finances and travel. no excuse for anyone not to support this event whether you compete or come to view. just be there!

jerry milborn

joelweevil

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 06:41:21 PM »
that, my friends, is word up!

Offline Jbkid

• Forkglider
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 01:52:15 AM »
Whyyyy? I was planning on going this year but I won't be here in august...
All well there's always next year

Budz

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »
its on my MUST DO list for 09!
and if/when i get there...THE LAST PLACE CROWN WILL BE MINE!!! oh yes, it WILL be mine! ;D

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 05:22:42 AM »
Yeah BOY!!! I am making plans now. I should be there for the full Friday Pre Jam and everything this year. I have enough vacation time to get there this year. We definitely need to have a group shot at the Pre Jam. I don't recall every seeing one from previous years. I never seem to meet everyone at voodoo and I do my best to get around to everyone. I was thinking about putting on a Name Tag that said...HELLO I'm Rad Dad 67. It would be really cool to have a Global Flat Name Badge!

Keep on Riding!!

Mark

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 07:13:58 AM »
Shall see you all at this one...I have been wanting to goto the VOODOO JAM since I heard about it. Its about time...Neela
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 03:22:02 PM »
Having Voodoo as the final stop for the tour is awesome.  That just adds to the already amazing atmosphere.  Voodoo is like nothing else. Can't wait!

I can't wait to see familiar and new faces this year.

Offline Ben

• Forkglider
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 06:44:27 PM »
Pumped and weary of hurricane season

Offline Paulatrix

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »
Shall see you all at this one...I have been wanting to goto the VOODOO JAM since I heard about it. Its about time...Neela
I'm tre excited for you Neela. I went last year, and it was amazing! I doubt I'll go this year, as 2009 is about conquering the west coast for me. However, you will surely enjoy the heck out of it! If you're not into hotels, you should check out the Indian Backpackers Hostel, it'll add a little more flavour to the trip.

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 12:24:06 AM »
Pumped and weary of hurricane season

I think we will be OK the first day of August.  Now late September is a different story.

katobmx

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 12:54:12 AM »
sign me up. I'm improving every time I ride it seems. at the dreams jam I was doing squeaks now I doing hang-5's.I've been doing a lot of switchfoot stuff too.I can't tell what else I'm working on or I'll have to kill you :wacko:

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2009, 05:25:20 AM »
I'm tre excited for you Neela. I went last year, and it was amazing! I doubt I'll go this year, as 2009 is about conquering the west coast for me. However, you will surely enjoy the heck out of it! If you're not into hotels, you should check out the Indian Backpackers Hostel, it'll add a little more flavour to the trip.

Indian Backpackers Hostel....EHEHEH! Doll I 've done a lot of crazy things in my life time, many things most people would never dare to do...but these days, I live a different lifestyle. The only hostel or cabin I stay in is with ma man up in the mountains and it has to be only when I go to North woods in Cali or the Himalayas, and where I can throw a big bon fire with me and him alone...I think riders as is will add a whole lot of flavour...With a name like Voodoo anything can go wrong in a good way....HA!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:40:49 AM by ASC »
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 04:28:49 AM »
[ If you're not into hotels, you should check out the Indian Backpackers Hostel, it'll add a little more flavour to the trip.

India House Backpackers Hostel.

www.IndiaHouseHostel.com