Author Topic: New St Martin stuff at F&F  (Read 11250 times)

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
Re: New St Martin stuff at F&F
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »
The St. Martin stuff looks great. Loving the Diamond frame. Was definitely my second choice after my Luna. Can't wait to see one built up!  -_-

Yeah, and throw in a Mikado fork on that same greyish color, sweet.

Offline subscene

• Backpacker
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 10:39:06 PM »
omg I like them both! I don't know witch one I want :huh: love the sizes to....

Offline Flatism®

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »
I'd be all over that eiffel frame, but yet again another frame I like with a way too short cs....for me.
Yeah the cs are mad short. It's like 12" on the Diamond...oh well I'll deal with it.
Flat-ism

TJ Perry

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »
I'd be all over that eiffel frame, but yet again another frame I like with a way too short cs....for me.
Yeah the cs are mad short. It's like 12" on the Diamond...oh well I'll deal with it.

Yeah, that does worry me quite a bit, but the way I see it, overall the frame will be longer so I'm not too worried about it. If you look at the best riders in the world, they change frame sizes and designs all the time and it doesn't effect them much. I didn't realize that Matthias and I were on the same size, and if he can do all the crazy sh*t he does on those tiny bad thing frames, there is no reason why anyone else can't cope with frame sizes slightly smaller/larger than ideal. i just want a longer front end tbh.

Offline dethtrk17

• Deathtrucker
    • MYSPACE
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 12:53:57 AM »
Ok, the new cranks are not at FF....i searched everywhere........

Offline handspin

• Backpacker
    • Youtube
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 01:16:45 AM »
cop em quick, 19.4 grey here.
S I N C E  2005  | LA | SD | NYC | BOS |  ONE LOVE
¹    ²    ³ 
ʑɚȷʎʇʂ

Offline subscene

• Backpacker
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 02:34:12 AM »

Offline dethtrk17

• Deathtrucker
    • MYSPACE
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 02:36:59 AM »
thanks^^^ I just saw them.

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 03:09:03 AM »

Yeah, that does worry me quite a bit, but the way I see it, overall the frame will be longer so I'm not too worried about it. If you look at the best riders in the world, they change frame sizes and designs all the time and it doesn't effect them much. I didn't realize that Matthias and I were on the same size, and if he can do all the crazy sh*t he does on those tiny bad thing frames, there is no reason why anyone else can't cope with frame sizes slightly smaller/larger than ideal. i just want a longer front end tbh.

True, but every time I've ever gotten anything shorter than a 13 - it just doesn't feel comfortable to me. It might be a good idea to go shorter than 165 cranks on it too.

The bad thing frame I rode felt quite long actually. Longer than I would have thought. But I had the 19 tt, 13 cs version....
You look like Marty McFly!