Author Topic: 2009 pass around the world calender....... flatland fuel, flatland calender  (Read 26822 times)

Offline bob-o

• Backpacker
 here is my idea.let me know whos in..

since FLATLANDFAN was so kind to give me his extra calender i wanted to do something with my extra one.( i bought stuff from pat) that's how i got mine.

ok, i will start it out. i will send it to the first closest person near or in wisconsin. then that person will send it to the next person near him and so on and so forth. everyone is to pay the shipping to the next person. reason to ship to the closest person is that it will get around faster and we will have more people sign it.

when you recieve it you sign it on the day you get it and the next person to does the same. please try and ship with in a day or two.

when it's time at the end of the year i was thinking of giving it to pat at FLATLAND FUEL for a keep sake christmas gift  from all of us.. since he treats everyone so good on global....

lets keep the thread going so we can keep up with where it is or was. after you send it out you post in here so we know it's on it's way to the next person.

( one more thing. you can either post address in thread or pm the next person) that way it's kind of private if people don't want addy floating around.

P.S.  WHO EVER IS THE LAST ONE WITH IT PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MY MAILING ADDRESS.THEN I NEED IT SHIPPED BACK TO ME, SO I CAN FINISH OFF WITH MY IDEA..
BOB-O

hope everyone understands my idea and let the address's begin.. ;D :beer:

starting in wisconsin.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:17:10 PM by bob-o »
FLATLAND FUEL ROCKS !!!!!

timk4130!

So if it ends up going east to chicago(?) i might be next in line after that! Then on to Cleveland or up north to Ontario(?) .  What a great idea though ! another good point to bring up is: E-bay it, then take funds aquired from this to buy FF gift cards for ''the next generation flatland rider''  Awesome idea? No? (thoughts?)

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
If that thing makes it to the Toronto competition it'll be worth something after all the pros sign their own pictures. I say go for it.

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
WURD!!

:beer:

NJ here!

Offline bob-o

• Backpacker
hopefully it makes it in a way that will work for everyone...

if the closest takes to long and nobody minds we can send it anywhere?

lmk
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 05:25:33 AM by bob-o »

Offline bob-o

• Backpacker
So if it ends up going east to chicago(?) i might be next in line after that! Then on to Cleveland or up north to Ontario(?) .  What a great idea though ! another good point to bring up is: E-bay it, then take funds aquired from this to buy FF gift cards for ''the next generation flatland rider''  Awesome idea? No? (thoughts?)

i just figured FF cuz he hooks us up and has all the goodies.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
SW ZOO YORK!   :mellow:

Offline bob-o

• Backpacker
almosy 70 people looked so far and no address's...

Budz

WANTED-Calender...of any type...except Barbie or my little pony. ^_^

Budz

WURD!!

:beer:

NJ here!
it it ever gets to u-shoot it over to me, then ill shoot it to Ken or Kool or sum-1, etc

Offline S.C.aifey

• Backpacker
  • Go on..hop in my car...i got candy
id do it but i live in australia :P
Any thoughts and comments expressed above are purely my own personal opinion. If you dont like it then feel free to f*ck off.

Offline h2otowntony

• Backpacker
Hey bob

Bring it to UWM this weekend and we can all sign it at the jam
or let me take to the indy comp were we can have all the guys there sign it

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
This is a cool idea

Offline bobby74

• Funky Chicken
bobby and isacc at Untochable kustoms 1528 lebanon ave, Belleville,IL 62221

Offline bobby74

• Funky Chicken
forgot to say there is a flat jam in st louis in feb and i could get everyone there to sign it.