Author Topic: York Jam  (Read 67978 times)

Offline diggerbrown

• Hitchhiker
York Jam
« on: January 03, 2009, 02:35:56 AM »
Will be June 20 at Sovereign Bank stadium parking lot on North George Street.Yes there will be pre jam Friday evening at 1410 Sixth Ave.See you there.Thanks.

Later Diggs.

Offline ryry4130

• Deathtrucker
Re: York Jam
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 02:47:57 AM »
I'm in!  :beer:

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 03:59:56 AM »
thats the same spot as always? im down of course.
life is short. stunt it.

timk4130!

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 05:22:37 AM »
WOW...so early diggs! You know im in! Im staking the tasty cakes @ turkey hill =)

Budz

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 06:19:38 AM »
YEEEAAAAAAHHH BOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! ;D :beer: :mellow: :ph34r:
this is what i call announcing things early!
im there like underwear(whatever that means.haha)!!!

so, this should give the riders of the world enough time to make arrangements, huh!? ;)
*thats a hint to everybody to get ur butts out to York...this jam is the t*ts!!!

c-u all there!

ozz

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 06:29:44 AM »
im in

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 06:53:11 AM »
I will be there !

:beer: :beer: :beer:

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 07:09:26 AM »
Word.  Love the York Jam!

This year I am bringing one of those free standing tent thingys and more suntan lotion.

timk4130!

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 07:26:00 AM »
i still have the "taj mah hall" (sp?lol) of tents! =) and Marty and i put that thing up in NO TIME! lol =)

Offline jmctigret

• Backpacker
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 07:50:05 AM »
Does Kevin Jones ever ride at this Jam? Just wondering because he the one that made York famous for flatland.

Budz

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »
i still have the "taj mah hall" (sp?lol) of tents! =) and Marty and i put that thing up in NO TIME! lol =)
yea, that thing was massive! hope we can all get together in the woods again this year. :beer:

Does Kevin Jones ever ride at this Jam? Just wondering because he the one that made York famous for flatland.
yes he does! :mellow:
havent seen Chase or Mark around, but Kevin, Brett, Digger, etc have been there the past few years.

Word.  Love the York Jam!

This year I am bringing one of those free standing tent thingys and more suntan lotion.
yes...shade tents and suntan lotion! the last 2 years have been brutal with the sun. :mellow:
and im not drinking so much the nite before again. last year i was up late waiting for Paula and Danielle to show from Canada, so i had nothing better to do in the woods than drink.haha. i felt soo dehydrated during the jam with the sun n stuff. got all shakey, weak and sketchy...not this year. ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 10:49:16 AM by Budz »

the beard

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 05:50:50 PM »
June 20th, huh? I'm writing that down. I've been wanting to see this Jam (and ride there) for awhile.

Budz

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 10:09:04 AM »
June 20th, huh? I'm writing that down. I've been wanting to see this Jam (and ride there) for awhile.
word! u gonna drag the Austin crew out with u?! :mellow:

the beard

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »
word! u gonna drag the Austin crew out with u?! :mellow:

no idea, but I'll put the word out and see. it would be cool to get at least a couple of us out there.

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »
i concur with Budz, this jam is the t*ts!!  i'm will be there with my forkgliders on!!
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.