Author Topic: KHE Culture: New Flatland Pants  (Read 7303 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
KHE Culture: New Flatland Pants
« on: January 11, 2007, 08:37:28 PM »
KHE news: We are glad to announce the new KHEculture brand. It´s a separate clothing company but with close contact to KHEbikes. The collection starts with brand new Tantra-, Paris-, Method2-, Equilibrium-, RIP-, Militant-, Dafunction- & Goldie-Shirts. Each shirt print is handmade by Heike Hensinger.
Besides that, we will supply some clothes, specifically designed for rider´s purpose like the new “Flatpant” trousers, which has some features that makes them perfect for every flatland rider. See all details on the website:

www.kheculture.com

TJ Perry

Re: KHE Culture: New Flatland Pants
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:16:40 PM »
Hahahaha.... What?

Pants?... I mean.. come on... stems... bars... tires... freecoasters.... but PANTS?

Derek

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 09:28:23 PM »
69.9 euros for the flatpant.. What makes it specific for flat?

TJ Perry

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 09:30:23 PM »
Why would you want somthing that baggy? It just ends up getting in the way more than anything.

Offline Terold

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »
haha so funny, looks like 80's MC hammer type steez

Offline SnowFlat

• Backpacker
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 09:50:50 PM »
I ahve no faith in anything Khe Anyway :huh: except possibly the tire? but i ahve not heard good things from that either
Do you smoke? No. What do u do then? Ride a bicycle.

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »
I don't like riding with any specific type of fit but I sure don't like jeans or any stuff too tight. Anyway, 70€ for a pair of pants? Sure. The ones I have cost me less than 10€...

Offline Jesse Vetrone

• GF Inhabitant
  • Columbus can shove it. the world IS flat.
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 10:10:23 PM »
yeah when i first saw the update i was thinking it may be worth buying, because latley, ive been havin problems finding pants im comfortable riding in.... but.... they just look like expensive black jeans lol.

BMXfreak

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 10:34:11 PM »
id like the designs better if they just said khe bikes instead of the names of all the frames(which is like what.. 20 flatland frames?) and i think it would be cooler if they actually put a picture of a flatlander on the shirt like maybe a graphic of alex doing his no haned crackpacker thing or something

Offline Jesse Vetrone

• GF Inhabitant
  • Columbus can shove it. the world IS flat.
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 11:58:29 PM »
agreed. if i wore a shirt that said "dafunction" people at school would be like "what a fr00t."

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 12:18:19 AM »
id like the designs better if they just said khe bikes instead of the names of all the frames(which is like what.. 20 flatland frames?) and i think it would be cooler if they actually put a picture of a flatlander on the shirt like maybe a graphic of alex doing his no haned crackpacker thing or something

i think its cool they put something different then an outline of some one doing a trick.im so sick of those shirts,god mix it up alittlebit.props khe.....oyeah the pants are ugly

Offline JIMBO420

• Backpacker
  • HARDCORE
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 12:28:41 AM »
I'm gonna buy a pair. I think that they will help my riding tremendously.And the come with reflectors!!! ;D

^_^J/K ^_^

mutt

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 12:56:36 AM »
GO HAMMER GO GO
HAMMER GO GO HAMMER GO HAMMER
LOL
YEAH MC HAMMER COMEBACK
LOL
HEYA ILL STICK TO MY NON BAGGY PANTS
I DONT LIKE WHEN IT IS TOO BAGGY AS IT
GETS ALL CAUGHT UP WITH MY BARS AND SEAT.

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »
The pants are interesting but, I would need to actually see them on someone to sway me into even concidering them for the price. The fit looks just fine to me. I personally find it very uncomfortable to even walk in regular fit pants, none the less ride in them. Perhaps KHE should consider putting out slimmer fit riding pants as well since alot of people would coincide with Mr. TJ. I would say fit is first priority when purchasing riding gear. Anyone out riding in these pants please post a photo so that  all of us that are interested can have a better idea of what we are getting ourselves into.

Derek

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »
Just watch out for hemorrhoids, mutt.