Author Topic: Offical Hotel thread for FU5 (March 13-15th) in Toronto Ont. Canada!  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Actual

• Hitchhiker
Ok, so for those regulars, the Grange hotel has been the go to place over the years. It's cheap and dirty.

Jeni and I did some searching around for something a BIT nicer and CLOSER and we found this place....

http://www.travelodge.com/Travelodge/control/Booking/check_avail?entry_source=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.travelodge.com%2FTravelodge%2Fcontrol%2FBooking%2Fmodify_dates%3Fid%3D14040%26propBrandId%3DTL%26variant%3D&checkInDate=03%2F13&checkOutDate=03%2F15&numberRooms=1&numberAdults=2&numberBigChildren=0&numberChildren=0&rate=000&promotionCode=&corporateCode=&iataNumber=&id=14040&propBrandId=TL

It's CLOSER by two FULL city blocks (about 10 mins closer than the Grange) and WAY nicer :D
Larger rooms (yes more space to crash on the floor). Price wise, it sits 15 buck more per room than the Grange (however there is discounts availabe for AAA/CAA members, which saves 5-10 bucks depending on the size of the room). FREE mini breakfast and wireless internet for the entire hotel.

I'm pretty sure we'll be crashing there this year.

Thought I'd put that up as a cleaner option to the regular..hahahaha

Cp

Cp

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Offical Hotel thread for FU5 (March 13-15th) in Toronto Ont. Canada!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 12:10:45 AM »
Cleaner is interesting. Isn't the whole experience of the grange to sleep in pure filth?

I'll talk to a few people. I'm definately up for it. Only drawback might be the noise/craziness that usually comes with a bunch of drunk flatlanders in one place.

Edit. Major plus of the hotel Chris hooked up with the link is the occupancy. 5 limit instead of the 3 limit in the grange. Which, really wasnt an issue but I expect that in a hotel that has a name to it, they'd probably check up on that.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:13:17 AM by TOflat »

Offline Actual

• Hitchhiker
Re: Offical Hotel thread for FU5 (March 13-15th) in Toronto Ont. Canada!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 06:14:58 AM »
Bump!
Cp