Author Topic: Dreams Review and Premier  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Dreams Review and Premier
« on: November 19, 2008, 09:29:34 PM »
Terry Adam´s solo DVD hit the shops a few days ago. Effraim already watched it and wrote down a review for you:
Dreams DVD Review.

Since watching good movies together is simply more fun you may want to skip one nightly practice sessions to socialize a bit at the Dreams Premiere in Houston, Texas.

Offline Fat Tony

• Backpacker
Re: Dreams Review and Premier
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 03:01:06 AM »
I got the chance to show this rider to a handful of riders in Panama this week and they all loved it. Nathan Penonzek said it was the best video he had ever seen. During the film he couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was.

If there is ever a must-see film in flatland...this is it.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 11:58:47 PM »
cool
heya tony so did you watch out for those flying insects
thats what happen to me in the tropics
lol

had some eye opening insect attacks
it is the dry season here so they are out in force!

Offline The BYKE Project

• Company
  • Backpacker
  • THE BYKE PROJECT - Giving back through BMX.
    • Dunamis Media
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »
This DVD is now for sale at our new site THEBYKESHOP.COM.  This is the new "home" for all of our Byke Project apparel, but we'll soon fill it up with flatland and fixed gear parts, as well as other apparel and gear.  We should  have some new Sequence product on the site within a week or so as well.  Enjoy.  www.thebykeshop.com

Ron Seay

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »
I think this is a prime example of what good the internet has done for flatland DVD's. If you really want a successful DVD, you have to have the production quality of this film and films like Elusion to make it worth while to the buyer. A lot of people do online quick flicks which is great for contest and jams but it takes really true talent, money,time and dedication to produce quality films like these.

Time to step up producers!

Offline The BYKE Project

• Company
  • Backpacker
  • THE BYKE PROJECT - Giving back through BMX.
    • Dunamis Media
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
I think this is a prime example of what good the internet has done for flatland DVD's. If you really want a successful DVD, you have to have the production quality of this film and films like Elusion to make it worth while to the buyer. A lot of people do online quick flicks which is great for contest and jams but it takes really true talent, money,time and dedication to produce quality films like these.

Time to step up producers!

Hey Ron.  I agree.  Contest footage is so easy to come by now, that no one is going to put money towards videos with that type of content.  Terry's video has such a documentary / film style to it, which sets it apart.  Those coming to the premier will enjoy watching this video with a large group of people.  Terry will wipe there tears afterwards.  hehe.

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 06:54:28 AM »
Just a comment about the Cover...Nice touch, the Blazer. Now that's a Flatland Rider. Its about high time some one takes notice who wears the suits when it comes BMX...There is a powerful quality in his stance/portrait...N
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:57:17 AM by ASC »
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE