Author Topic: Shop News: Kunstform and Flatlandfuel  (Read 6359 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Shop News: Kunstform and Flatlandfuel
« on: November 27, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »
In the tradition of after Thanksgiving sales, Flatlandfuel is having a big one. 20% off everything! Just enter the code TURKEY during the checkout process. The sale runs from Thursday through Monday.
Furthermore they are doing the annual Holiday Giveaway. This contest is simple. Every order placed between Thanksgiving and New Years get you an entry into the giveaway. More information: flatlandfuel.com.

Kunstform has important news as well. They just opened a store in Stuttgart, Germany. From now on you can visit Kunstform offline. The store is close to the central station: Heilbronner Str. 7. The official opening party takes place on Saturday afternoon (starting at 13:00).

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 06:22:03 AM by martin »

Offline kamera

• Hitchhiker
Re: Shop News: Kunstform and Flatlandfuel
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
Can You explane me, sale on ff is running only this thursday-monday (27th - 1st)? or which one?

Offline eight

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »
Yes, November 27th 'til December 1st.

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 05:29:32 PM »
Can You explane me, sale on ff is running only this thursday-monday (27th - 1st)? or which one?

Yes, the 20% off sale is from Thursday November 27th through Monday December 1st. Be sure you use the code "Turkey" during checkout to get the 20% discount. The discount applies to in stock items only and your order must be placed online. We have never had this big of a discount before so take advantage of it while you can.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 05:30:56 PM »
i would learn german if i could work in that shop
life is short. stunt it.

Offline Bahumut

• i has pn15!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »
awesome!  just put in an order for an ecoflat sprocket, cranks and a new BB set!  Merry Xmas to me bitches!!!  :ph34r:
Working on: ENDOS

Offline pawnshopmike

• Cliffhanger
    • http://www.ebay.com/sch/pawnshopmike/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »
Only 18 hours left! I already placed 2 orders this weekend and saved about 70 bucks or so. I can't believe I bought a brand new St. Martins Class X2 for only $160.00 bucks! :ride: That's insane! You could buy a brand new Strowler right now for only $120.00. That's less than half the original price. And one of the best frames made right now in my opinion. My only regret is I don't have more money to spend. I've got to pay 12,000.00 in real estate taxes by December 31st :angry:
Now go take advantage of Pat while we have him off guard. It's not likely to happen again anytime soon!

Happy Cyber Monday! ;D :beer:

www.flatlandfuel.com
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 02:20:58 PM by pawnshopmike »

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving - Cyber Monday long weekend, Merry Xmas and Happy Birthday {if its your birthday} to the Turks.

I just placed a smallish order @ FF and got a $53 discount {my 4 Infinity pegs FREE} and if thats not enough reason to backflip, I got a FREE calender. {No girls though, if thats what your thinking}.

Merry Xmas to me bitches!!!  :ph34r: