Author Topic: A lil slice of heaven *Awwwww*  (Read 3079 times)

Offline The Brown Sound

• GF Inhabitant
A lil slice of heaven *Awwwww*
« on: October 11, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »
This is my spot. This is where I practice. I like my spot. I like my spot because it is mine. And no one elses. I am lucky.  -_-

Wow I think I just wrote my first flatland children's book. On the serious, I've been lucky enough not to have any hassles, it's got a killer view. That's a main strip behind there and it's cool to work out while traffic drives by. That first pic looks trippy. Sorta how it looked by the time I left today  ;D

I'm like the brown LL Cool J.

Offline Nesquik

• Cliffhanger
Re: A lil slice of heaven *Awwwww*
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 12:11:54 AM »
First pic is awesome.  ;D

What do you mean only yours? Do you own it?

It looks amazing....is it the same surface as a tennis court?

Offline The Brown Sound

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 12:34:13 AM »
hmm that's a gd question. I've seen 2 kinds of tennis courts one w rough and one smooth. This surface is more like the smooth kind. It's real nice. Best I've ridden. I mean the spot is mine cause I'm the only flat rider here =) in addition no one knows I ride there. No hassles! Don't mind my dodgy typing this is being typed from my phone. Same one that took the photos! Not too shabby! Thx for checking out my pics =)

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 12:38:27 AM »
really similar to my spot.... sadly my spot gets a bit crowded.
Bikes--> Put The Fun Between Your Legs

Offline bmx4lif3

• Cliffhanger
  • So-Cal
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 06:53:56 AM »
First photo looks like a old first gen colorphoto

Offline 32teeth

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 04:39:38 AM »
needs shade

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 04:41:07 AM »
looks like it needs a water fountain and a portable patio tent.

Budz

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »
it just looks like it needs to be ridden to me. ;D

and btw...what town is that where no one plays b-ball?!?
everywhere in JerZ, every b-ball court has people playin b-ball on any given day.
especially on a nice court like that one.
yooz a lucky dude! :mellow:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 08:08:14 PM by Budz »

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »
Yeh well i've moved to a new city to start university and I do not have a single spot that I would consider "decent".

I have one moderate spot on the weekends but nohing at all during the weeks.

Going from riding 2 hours a day minimum at home to riding 4 hours in a week has been the biggist lifestyle change i've had in my wee 19 years on this place.

Its all very well you having a good spot, but dont you dare take that for granted. Get on your knees and prey to your spot before and after each session. Bring your spots gifts, breakfast and dinner. Make your spot birthday and easter cards, and if you forget to give him a christmas card make sure you invite your spot to your new years eve party.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline Sirflatsalot

• Forkglider
  • My new bike
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 07:22:00 AM »
My spot is a tennis cort in a gated commiunity no one goes there no one plays tennis there sure its kind of cracked in shabby but it works no one bothers be no signs of corce everyone looks at me like Im crazy but no ones kicked me up yet thank god becouse I hate going all the way to the park just to ride on a tennis cort real nice spot tho alot smoother and less cracked than mine tell me were it is and I will fly all the way there just to steal it from you just kidding... no serously tell me
I only have this stuff here for the sake of having a signature.
Also stay in school be cool.

Offline The Brown Sound

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »
Yea that was kinda the point of the whole thread. I finally got my build up and had been riding in my sh!tty parking lot at home (I live in a condo) It's all pitched for the sewer drains so it's completely uneven. I decided to go for a drive and within like 5 minutes found that spot. It's nothing super special minus the fact it's perfectly flat (which makes it pretty dang special to me!) but it's got a cool view of the main strip, no one has bothered me,, it's flat (did I mention that?) and there's a convenience store (for water and such) right across the street. Me = stoked. Sorry to hear about your sit. Chris, that def blows. Wish I had some advice other than hang in there mate...I'll send a card to my spot on your behalf  :beer:

Yeh well i've moved to a new city to start university and I do not have a single spot that I would consider "decent".

Going from riding 2 hours a day minimum at home to riding 4 hours in a week has been the biggist lifestyle change i've had in my wee 19 years on this place.

Its all very well you having a good spot, but dont you dare take that for granted. Get on your knees and prey to your spot before and after each session. Bring your spots gifts, breakfast and dinner. Make your spot birthday and easter cards, and if you forget to give him a christmas card make sure you invite your spot to your new years eve party.

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 01:27:13 PM »

where r u at uni?
slater

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »
Coventry, England.

I actually found a decent spot yesturday, its at a skatepark and far from ideal but with practise i figure I can learn to miss the ramps.

Just hope during the daytimes its not busy...
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.