Author Topic: KOG 2006 finals: article and photo  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
KOG 2006 finals: article and photo
« on: November 14, 2006, 10:19:09 PM »

This time we have a somehow different article about the KOG Round 3. It's a diary style article from Michael Steingräber's point of view. He reports about his week in Japan - from jetlag to the final battle. Furthermore we have statements of pro class winner Viki Gomez and KOG rookie Bram Verhallen.

We also collected some photos by Bram Verhallen, Brian “Yella” Gavagan, Matt Wilhelm and team KGB.

Links: article, photos

Offline D.Ploma@Sprockhövel

• GF Inhabitant
  • READ THE BIBLE!!
Re: KOG 2006 finals: article and photo
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 04:36:55 PM »
Splendid article by Mike S. about his trip to and days in Japan.Makes such a difference to all these boring  "Who Did What Trick" - listings we have to read in most cases ! Thank you so much for this real "Insider"-report !!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
DIE WELT IS PLATT UND SO IS DATT !

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 08:45:31 AM »
Good to see that Viki is the king again :wacko:

Offline jffe

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 08:56:59 PM »
Splendid article by Mike S. about his trip to and days in Japan.Makes such a difference to all these boring  "Who Did What Trick" - listings we have to read in most cases ! Thank you so much for this real "Insider"-report !!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

----Yeah, I really want to read about some bloated ego whining about how he didn't get top 3 for the year end, doing tricks from the mid 90's, so "refreshing".  :rolleyes:

jffe

TJ Perry

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 07:23:46 AM »

----Yeah, I really want to read about some bloated ego whining about how he didn't get top 3 for the year end, doing tricks from the mid 90's, so "refreshing".  :rolleyes:

jffe

Holy sh*t hahahahaha. Thank you for that.

Offline Vic

• Cliffhanger
  • New Zealand
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 08:38:52 AM »
was there ever a video of Viki's run released?

btw it was really good to see a report from a rider like Mike:
15:15h i’m out. oh nooo! i can’t beleve it. will kotaro take the title?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 08:41:31 AM by Vic »
griOt: "I suggest start learning Hang5. This trick will open a lot of doors, such as courage"