Author Topic: KGB online shop  (Read 4197 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
KGB online shop
« on: June 07, 2005, 12:46:45 PM »
KGB decided to drop the distributors and shops which carry KGB products. Instead there will be a KGB online store : <a href="http://www.kgbboat.com" target="_blank">www.kgbboat.com[/url] The reason for it : KGB wants to lower the prices of their products so that everyone is able to afford the products. The first items which will be available by the end of june 2005 are :

-New psychonnecta frame in 18.5" & 19" toptubes. Colours: Black, Orange,Pink and Purple. Internal headset only.
-Sarvet bars high and low
-Return bar, 2 piece
-Control pegs in alloy
-Trilogy sprocket in 24t,26t and 28t
-Rythm grips in black or grey

Prices and more information are coming soon.

Offline mcvictory

• http://www.global-flat.com
KGB online shop
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 01:49:27 AM »
i dont think dropping all its distrubutors was a very good idea, i think it will get them less bussiness because i know atleast for me i like ordering from flatlandfuel becasue i can order everything i want from one place and its easy, now if i wanted something kgb id have to go and order seperate off their site, and i cant see anything id ever want from them anyway, but i dont see this as a plus for them

Offline Cheveulux

• Forkglider
KGB online shop
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 06:45:19 PM »
for me they do that to get more money (the frames will be cheaper but they'll get more)

it's hard for me to believe Martti when he says that its for poor african riders...

but i'm french and theres lots of shops in france and also enough money so i just have to shut up i suppose.

I don't feel like buying a KGB anyway!
roots are underground fellas

Offline Martin

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
KGB online shop
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 09:12:02 PM »
for me they do that to get more money (the frames will be cheaper but they'll get more)

it's hard for me to believe Martti when he says that its for poor african riders...

but i'm french and theres lots of shops in france and also enough money so i just have to shut up i suppose.

I don't feel like buying a KGB anyway!
Let me guess ... you feel liiiiiiike .... buying a dadan ? ;) then go to kunstform.org .. you already order it there now ;) but it's not available yet ..

KGB online shop
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 02:14:32 AM »
I live in Portugal.

A €300 frame is crazy expensive. If KGBoat gets the prices at between €150 - €200 a frame, it will be just gr8! €230 is also acceptable :P

I cant w8 to see how low they'll get the prices on all the stuff they plan to have online...

Offline 15947644

• Team
  • Backpacker
KGB online shop
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 07:16:45 PM »
http://kgbboat.com/

is online right now.
go shopping!   :ph34r:  
life.love.regret.

Offline Martin

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
KGB online shop
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 08:01:44 PM »
The prices are really cool .. I think about getting some control pegs ..

KGB online shop
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 10:31:03 PM »
I dont think the prices are that cool anyway, at least the frame, the other parts are cool.

Right now I could order from flatlandfuel and get something very close to $270 (€230), maybe a bit less, the only drawback would be the 3 months delivey time...

Nice try anyway, most of the parts are at a very cool price.