Author Topic: I hate my Country  (Read 10965 times)

Offline MING

• Hitchhiker
I hate my Country
« on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:46 AM »
Its always raining and no where to ride indoors.

If you go to a local sk8 park and find yourself a little corner you always get one of 2 things.

Little kids asking how do you do that. So you show them, and then say "practise " but they don't,and then say"That to hard show me something I can do"  :huh: :huh:

Or you get some street urchin tryin to comp you on hang 5's.

If not people look at you like you have some sort of disease.

If you ask your local sportscentre for some space they look at you with contempt and ask "is that not a childs bike".

Offline theking

• Funky Chicken
Re: I hate my Country
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 12:03:33 PM »
I think that is just planet earth  ;D

Offline Hoya

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 01:42:51 PM »
Im with you on this one..Been pissing down for two veeeeery long days and theres no where to ride inside for me really. And today it looked a bit brighter so I went out as soon as I could. And then it starts to rain again!!! :angry: And Im bloody tired of sitting here playing GTA...

Offline Barre

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 02:26:07 PM »
keep on looking and asking, Ill did it for 7years and now I'll ride fore 4years indoors it's a little slippery but its ok, I'll have the key so wenever I like I ride and its for free.
So keep on looking and asking.

Offline Flatism®

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 02:32:41 PM »
keep on looking and asking, Ill did it for 7years and now I'll ride fore 4years indoors it's a little slippery but its ok, I'll have the key so wenever I like I ride and its for free.
Where is it then? ; )
Flat-ism

Offline Hoya

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 02:34:08 PM »
Where is it then? ; )

His folks garage ^_^

Offline Flatism®

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »
Ha! that narrows it down a bit ; )
Flat-ism

Offline Barre

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 03:16:43 PM »
Belgium Menen
everyone is welcom
just ask :P

Budz

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »
MOST of us regardless of where we live dont have an indoor spot.
indoor spots are like winning the lottery.  ^_^
anywho, like Snicker said, claim ur space at the sk8park and screw anyone who gets in ur way or gives u a hard time or weird looks. just do ur thing dude. stay positive and have fun. ;D

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 04:47:42 PM »
I'm sick of little kids asking me to teach them something.

I dont mind stealing all the skater chicks from the poser skater dudes... =D

I f*cking hate it how someone... just SOMEONE has to get in your way and look at you nasty.... i mean, seriously, im in my own corner of a HUGE flat area, and you just HAVE to go there?! come on people... wtf? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bikes--> Put The Fun Between Your Legs

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »
I f*cking hate it how someone... just SOMEONE has to get in your way and look at you nasty.... i mean, seriously, im in my own corner of a HUGE flat area, and you just HAVE to go there?! come on people... wtf? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
same here. there were a moments where only my cold mind and my girlfriend prevent me to stick a peg in SOMEONES head :wacko:

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
same here. there were a moments where only my cold mind and my girlfriend prevent me to stick a peg in SOMEONES head :wacko:

one skater kept getting in my way onetime... I did the hardest taiwhip i could and sent my peg flying into his side. He got the idea :beer: :beer: ;D ;D

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »
^ ;D  :beer:

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 05:35:06 PM »
^ ;D  :beer:

heh... Also one time at brooklyn banks the skaters stole the ramps so i took my signal, got some speed and hit it at about 20mph... got about 8 feet of air... skaters went wild and then the other bmxers followed suit and we stole the ramp back  ;D ;D

Offline Trickzta

• Backpacker
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 06:01:02 PM »

Theres these two basketball courts, one big and a smaller one, tons of space. But theres this one little kid there, like 8 years old with his mom. So I go on the smaller side and let the kid have the big side, thought he'd be fine with his space...But NO, he has to come on my side and get in my way. Then when we almost collide, he yells at me "Get out of my way!!! I'm doing my laps!!!"-8 year old kid going in big circles on his bike.

He's a little kid but you'd think he could do his "laps" on the other 50 feet of the court? :huh:

And to make me want to hurt him even more, whenever I didn't land a trick, he'd yell at me "YOU SUCK" with an angry face.