Author Topic: Nor-Cal Flatland  (Read 108826 times)

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
Re: Nor-Cal Flatland
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 05:04:01 PM »
hey Dion..too bad about not coming today but I understand the spousal duties thing. we definitely can't let you go 6 weeks without a proper session...

Oh and the sticker looks rad, put me down for one for sure...I'll slap it on my gixxer.

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 06:35:22 AM »

Offline yoksthed0pest

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 07:53:47 AM »
JASON need to speak to you ASAP, see you FRI??
09.26.07 - Signal
08.24.08 - Official Day 1

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »
why DION keeps posting the same shioot up
whats with this DION?

There is a certain thread on this forum I will NOT respond to. I want people to understand why I like to keep away from certain topics and situations and why I prefer people to not know my information unless I know them.

Mutt, read that thread. I got myself into a situation that was possibly life threatening - and I want people to understand that I was NOT over-reacting when it came to my "Riding with Minors" thread. Although completely different situations, I somehow found myself in a lot of trouble when I didn't want to.

So, when it comes to certain things involving faceless screenames and anonymous strangers communicating through message boards, I'm not over reacting or being wierd. I'm protecting myself, my career (that I've built up from nothing) and my family. There's certain things that I don't even want to be involved in. I think if you found yourself in court in front of a judge over an internet thing, I think you'd understand where I was coming from - I want my riding friends to understand that.

I won't be seeing you guys for some time, hope the sessions rule, as always.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 04:31:56 PM by Dion Rides »

Offline yoksthed0pest

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 10:26:16 PM »
Well, I am trying to arrange a meeting with her Mom as I think it's better to meet face to face. This is actually a more delicate situation than I initially thought, so trying to take every precaution here because, like Dion said, we need to protect ourselves and our own families also. We have a good group, but all it takes is one bad element or one poor decision to jeopardize everything. Just want to take careful steps to avoid that.
09.26.07 - Signal
08.24.08 - Official Day 1

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 03:09:31 AM »
mutt I really don't believe that you even know what is going on with this girl. I also believe that it has come somewhat out of bounds more than it should have. Bottom Line she is a FLATLANDER. Also mutt, first you say situation is resolved then you say I agree with Yoko, MAKE UP YOUR MIND or back up and let yoks handle it, I think she has a better grasp on what is REALLY going on and the BEST person to welcome this young rider to the clan.

You were very cautious about what?  It really sounds like you are talking in circles. 
NOR-CAL FLATLAND.  !!WE Bicycles supporter!!

Day Smith Beanies

Offline ying

• Backpacker
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 06:01:18 AM »
dateline!

Offline thefallenangel525

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 06:03:06 AM »
you guys don't got anything to worry about. I'm not a cop... I don't really like cops...

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:07 AM »
not talking shioot mutt, just making a point......or something.  just remember, you talk a lot of shioot and probably cause your fair share of drama too so please don't think i am alone or vice-versa......n e way i am also very concerned if something "bad" were to go down that might not even be the fault of any one of us that it could be bad not just for us but the entire flatland community around here. i want just as little interference with my riding as any of the other guys/gals out there

FLATLAND FOREVER

Day Smith Beanies

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 07:01:18 AM »
Mutt....i see you have made it to the GF Inhabitant level........look out world

hahahahhahahahahahahah

Day Smith Beanies

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 07:04:43 AM »
after a certain time crank calling don't work cuz me phone be on QUIET

hahahhaahahahahaha

HA

Day Smith Beanies

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 07:08:27 AM »
sequence majic sticks. probably gunna pop up at my doorstep when i get home tomorrow. im cher. like the singer. if you know who im talkin about. you can call me that or twitch. cuz a lotta people do

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2008, 07:20:35 AM »
ill go add you on myspace

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 07:22:11 AM »
root  :beer:  cheer

aawwwwww.....you are so nice mutt

Day Smith Beanies

Offline djmikec

• Backpacker
    • BMXFlatland.Net
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 10:35:23 AM »
Wow, you NorCal riders seem like an interesting bunch... hahha.

I live in LA, am gonna come up to Sacramento to visit family on the wknd of Sept 27.  Not yet sure if I'll be able to bring my Signal with me on the trip, but if so it would be cool to get a session.

Mutt: you might or might not remember, but I met you briefly at the most recent Zuma Beach jam.

Mike
Check out BmxFlatland.Net, created to help beginning BMX flatland riders to learn about, participate in, and enjoy the art/sport of flatland.