Author Topic: Wolfgang had a haircut?  (Read 9481 times)

Offline Vic

• Cliffhanger
  • New Zealand
Wolfgang had a haircut?
« on: August 23, 2008, 07:57:09 AM »
so I was just watching the 08 masters video and I saw the new haircut, those iconic dreads are GONE! flatland will never be the same again..

griOt: "I suggest start learning Hang5. This trick will open a lot of doors, such as courage"

Offline jffe

• Deathtrucker
Re: Wolfgang had a haircut?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 10:07:46 AM »
---Welcome to a video I found on yootoob, some show at a mall or something, like 4 months ago.

jffe

Offline shahar963

• Forkglider
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 11:34:09 AM »
Well I must say his style is gone with the dreads

That was ao uniqe to him   o-o-o saddd he was my favorite rider with his style
flatland style

Jaleel_84

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »
Where I can find the video with Wolfgang Sauter at BMX-Masters 2008? The video I found     , is without him. Sorry for my f*cking english!

Peace  :beer:

Offline hol23

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »

Small | Large

Offline Vic

• Cliffhanger
  • New Zealand
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 12:30:56 PM »
the one I saw was this: http://flatland.hu/videos.html
griOt: "I suggest start learning Hang5. This trick will open a lot of doors, such as courage"

andy_dubz

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 12:35:36 PM »
Well I must say his style is gone with the dreads

That was ao uniqe to him   o-o-o saddd he was my favorite rider with his style
WTF??????? are you SERIOUSLY suggestign his style has gone just because he changed his haircut? hes doing teh same smooth links as always man the riding style is still THERE , some people never cease to amaze me .

Jaleel_84

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 12:42:16 PM »
thx  :beer:

Offline shahar963

• Forkglider
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 01:22:28 PM »

WTF??????? are you SERIOUSLY suggestign his style has gone just because he changed his haircut? hes doing teh same smooth links as always man the riding style is still THERE , some people never cease to amaze me .
[/quote]

yeah man I know he is doing the same killer sh*t as before, I meant that his tricks aloung with his dreads made his uniqe style it was part of the international flatland ....

seeing him ride without dreads makes him look like a regular biker he lost his trademark
flatland style

Offline charlh5

• Cliffhanger
    • http://flatlandlatino.tk
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 01:42:48 PM »
so I was just watching the 08 masters video and I saw the new haircut, those iconic dreads are GONE! flatland will never be the same again..

the new hair cut of wolfgang look good i guess than he start a new cicle in his life, and cut the hair is the new beginning... in the vid he looks more original than in the old day....  :wub:

Offline Mike Dood

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 02:39:57 PM »

no shyt man... some people  worry more about image and trendiness than the riding I think...I swear....the dude can wear a pink wig and a fuking dress or assless leather chaps for all I care...I look at the riding....a rders trademark is his RIDING and what he can do..I hope flatland isn't turning into how skatin' went.....

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 02:46:52 PM by Mike Dood »

jim mckay

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 07:03:46 PM »
I'm sure the short hair feels fantastic. I can't imagine riding with that much rope tied up on it.

Offline Nesquik

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 07:05:53 PM »

no shyt man... some people  worry more about image and trendiness than the riding I think...I swear....the dude can wear a pink wig and a fuking dress or assless leather chaps for all I care...I look at the riding....a rders trademark is his RIDING and what he can do..I hope flatland isn't turning into how skatin' went.....

I get what your saying, but assless leather chaps would just be unacceptable.... :rolleyes:

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »
OMg omg omg! A new Haircut! He is so grate!

Wolfgang gets a haircut, and it receives 13 replies (and counting). I could see this turning into a 3 page post.

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 08:48:55 PM »
I love this guys riding style... in my opinion THE smoothest rider out there.

Bikes--> Put The Fun Between Your Legs