Author Topic: this is pethetici  (Read 2408 times)

scottishflat

this is pethetici
« on: August 22, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »
i was watchin this vid and near the end theres 2 scenes where skaters push guys of bmxs one of them looks like a kid......
Small | Large

Offline FLATDADDY

• Hitchhiker
Re: this is pethetici
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »
Oh my god!!! Did you see that kids arm at the end?

radflat

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 07:36:08 PM »
ha ha thats funny I was there for the last clip.It was filmed in portland for jamies part in the santa cruz video.

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 11:38:49 AM »
omg how harsh is tht....but to be fair i have made a few sk8ers fall off when i hit into them (not on perpose just crouded), trust me it sends em flying.....praps this can balance it out :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 11:40:46 AM by condemned bmx »
slater

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »
well what's more f*cked up is skaters f*ckin up people's car. I'd be so pissed to find a huge ass dent in my car from wood pushers (and I was a skater myself years ago)

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 03:03:03 PM »
after this vid i wonder why people are against skating in public places  :rolleyes:

would suck badly get your car smacked by some skater, especially if its like flat ride that spends time on his one  ^_^

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »
thats what sucks is when they bail the boards goes everywhere. in the US BMXers are scum in parks. why cant the just let them in like here in the UK? we have BMX in the olimpics i dont see no skate boards in the olimpics so we cant be that bad

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 08:23:44 PM »
The first kid kind of had it coming, even though he was young. Don't just hang out; get out of the f*cking way. Second one was a little harsh. If a skater was in my way, I wouldn't hesitate to run his ass over.

What happened with the fat kid? Was his arm really broken, or was he just hurt and holding his wrist limp?

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »
some skater did that to me (pushed me of my bike) when i started and nobody know me. well 5min. after he was taken to hospital with brain concusion. simple as that. and i will do it again if smn is going to be smartass. :beer: