Author Topic: im starting flatland and need some advice  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Cid_James

im starting flatland and need some advice
« on: August 10, 2008, 11:55:40 AM »
i was wondering what the cheapest an decent flatland bike is plz advice will be apreaciatted

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
Re: im starting flatland and need some advice
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 12:33:06 PM »
dk signal or khe stylus (we get this question alot here)lol
slater

Offline MING

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 01:27:49 PM »
Hi Cidney this is not a go at you.

This thread pops up at least once every 2 weeks. Now would it be easier to have a new comers  section of the message board.On there we could put up what we think a new comer should need to start or what they could do with there exsisting bike.Where to buy stuff where not to or in Cids case which bike to pick. You could have all these questions in Stickey threads so they dont disappear so any new comer can read up on stuff without feeling silly when asking stuff.

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »

This thread pops up at least once every 2 weeks. Now would it be easier to have a new comers  section of the message board.On there we could put up what we think a new comer should need to start or what they could do with there exsisting bike.Where to buy stuff where not to or in Cids case which bike to pick. You could have all these questions in Stickey threads so they dont disappear so any new comer can read up on stuff without feeling silly when asking stuff.
that or everyone of us can read, so i think there is a small button on the top where says search

Offline Mike Dood

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »
Hands down the best bang for your buck is to buy used and put it all together yourself. You can build up a kick ass setup for the same cost as a complete.

Look around on the forums here there's alot of good stuff to be had.

Offline Cid_James

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »

im sorry  just thought it would be a good start if i got some expereineced advice sorry

Offline Cid_James

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »
Hands down the best bang for your buck is to buy used and put it all together yourself. You can build up a kick ass setup for the same cost as a complete.

Look around on the forums here there's alot of good stuff to be had.

]
thank you i thnk thats what ill do

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »
^ just dont rush james. take time and learn about parts before u buy smthnk. if u have any questions about them just pm me  :beer: :beer: and use that little search button -_-
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 06:53:31 PM by mare »