Author Topic: Portugal: Invicta Jam (Photos)  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Portugal: Invicta Jam (Photos)
« on: September 14, 2006, 11:22:04 PM »

Louis from Portugal about the Invicta Jam:

On the 19th and 20th of August, flatlanders got together for the first time in many years for a flatland-only jam. A few days before the jam, the weather forecast predicted rain for the weekend but the gods were on our side and Saturday morning it stopped raining and the sky turned into a beautiful sunny day. Spanish Suelo rider, Daniel "Coco" Fuentes showed up and showed some impressive skills on his new Simple bike. After riding the spot all afternoon some of us headed out to check another spot in the city.

Sunday was more relaxed and everyone went home happy after giving away the prizes. The aftermath of the jam was positive, considering that this was the first jam in a long time and around 15 flatlanders showed up, which is very good considering that they were all from northern Portugal and Spain. And more important, a couple of new kids got interested and want to start riding flatland.

Thanks to Cromoly and Suelo and for all the guys that showed up.

Check out the photo gallery of the invicta jam.

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
Re: Portugal: Invicta Jam (Photos)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 01:23:40 AM »
Unfortunately I didn't even know it was going to happen, anyway, even if I did it was too far for me to travel there...

Im happy though the Portuguese flatland scene is considerably weak but I see some bikesand kids and Spanish dudes who came too and motiveate those kids, very nice.

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
Re: Portugal: Invicta Jam (Photos)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 07:56:08 AM »
Wow great photos