Author Topic: Toronto Up North Jam August 2nd  (Read 21043 times)

Offline ShaneDaCrane

• Funky Chicken
Re: Toronto Up North Jam August 2nd
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 05:01:30 AM »
Hey thanks man. I appreciate the offer. I think I'll be okay though. I'll have it sorted out by then. I pretty well have it figured out. Stuff is arriving in the mail every few days.  I just won't have time to get use to it all. This set up is much different then what I am use to but I see it as a positive. A solid 8 hours riding at a jam should fix me up a bit I think.  :ph34r:

apoirier

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 06:24:52 AM »
Hey thanks man. I appreciate the offer. I think I'll be okay though. I'll have it sorted out by then. I pretty well have it figured out. Stuff is arriving in the mail every few days.  I just won't have time to get use to it all. This set up is much different then what I am use to but I see it as a positive. A solid 8 hours riding at a jam should fix me up a bit I think.  :ph34r:

Definitely man!  Glad you're psyched!  This is exactly why we're putting this together, great to hear enthusiasm before the event even happens!  See you there!

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 03:48:22 AM »
Roll it Roll it Roll it...Kick out the Jams...Get out your ride, if not show your support.

These guys have worked hard and more we are stoked to see young flatlanders setting this up for you all. No excuses for not showing up, com'on American Riders get to the North Jam..N
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

monkeyflat

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »
f*ck i hope the weathers nice for this one...but not too nice...the suns been too hard lately....usually i start rding these days once the sun goes down....i wish the jam started at 12 midnight....theres nothing like a nice summer night....no people...good temperature...darkness....crazy shadows....etc...but anyways....ya can someone please get some big allen keys...ive tried all mine but theyre just not bg enough for my stmartin eurobb cranks and tht shts reaally really looose...ive been tighetingn it with my fingers for now....so ya....and maybe you can bring more of tht eload?...anyways i dont have regular access to internt anymore so i dont know if i'll be on again....so ya...thts it....see ou guys at the jam i guess....can someone please txt me or something incase theres a rain date or something like that...i know its a lot to ask in one post....but ya i apprecaite it...anyways...peace out

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:09:15 PM »
NO mentioning of the R word!

RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline ShaneDaCrane

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 06:08:21 PM »
Maybe a Ham Jam is in the near future as well.  ;)

Prasheel

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 03:57:28 AM »
Sponsors for the event currently include:

Sickchild Bikes
Flatland Fuel
and ASC

Peace from the middle east.

Offline B-random Fantom

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 04:25:10 AM »
I was at the spot the other day and it's still pretty flooded. Someone needs to light a fire under city workers asses and get that place cleaned out. Otherwise bring plenty of brooms and sqweegees.
Enough! I grow weary of your foolishness ninjas.

timk4130!

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 05:42:42 AM »
dont forget your towel? ha......brandon...prasheel...alex...if i can get marty to tag along...anyway one of you guys could put us up for the night?

apoirier

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 07:45:14 PM »
dont forget your towel? ha......brandon...prasheel...alex...if i can get marty to tag along...anyway one of you guys could put us up for the night?

You'll have to get in touch with Adam, he's the only one that could put you up.  Me and Prasheel both live in Ottawa which is four-five hours from Toronto, haha.  Or Brandon might be able to as well, i'm sure he'll reply quickly.  I'll tell Adam to get on here and reply. 

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 06:02:50 PM »
This water thing in the rink is f*cked off, they said they would clean it up.

They better or someone is gonna hear from me, the only towel to be used is for sweat..N
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

monkeyflat

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 06:27:13 PM »

You'll have to get in touch with Adam, he's the only one that could put you up.  Me and Prasheel both live in Ottawa which is four-five hours from Toronto, haha.  Or Brandon might be able to as well, i'm sure he'll reply quickly.  I'll tell Adam to get on here and reply. 

yo if adam cant do it...i can put you guys up - no worries about food or whatever...let me know in advance though tim....you didnt really bother with getting back to me the last few times i pm'd you  :huh:...anyways ...i hope they clean the rink up...if not i can help with moppng or whatever...i just really hope the sun lowers its heat a bit

Offline Actual

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 01:53:19 AM »
HELLO BMX WORLD!!!!

I've been out of commission for the last little while. I destroyed my back at work and have been going to physio 3 times a week :S I'm going to try to make it out but am not sure if I'll be on my bike.

As far as that HaMjaM comment, I don't have anything in the works BUT want to rock something once the weather cools down a bit. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
Cp

Offline ShaneDaCrane

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 01:51:36 PM »
Anybody passing through Hamilton is welcome to stay at my place. I'm afraid I don't have a spare room but the couch and living room floor are open.

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »
Com'on riders make an effort to come to the jam. We are excited to support Flatland BMX Jam in Toronto.

Boylefilms don't know if you are reading this but hope you are attending and bring your music for listening. I liked your mix, let the music roll.

N
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE