Author Topic: + NEW photos of ME! + 2008 summer!  (Read 24915 times)

Offline RATL

• Hitchhiker
Re: + NEW photos of ME! + 2008 summer!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 01:36:02 AM »
I hate to talk crap because I suck at flat and can admit it but what in the heck is that last pic?!

monkeyflat

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 01:41:35 AM »
I really hope nobody took these seriously... Face it, if he could do half the sh*t that he poses pictures for... He'd be sponsored and at every comp in the world snatching up the money.

Just look at how awkward he looks doing those tricks...Look at all the pictures of real flatlanders doing real tricks, they look natural and smooth flowing.

If you spent the time you took to photoshop these pictures actually riding you might be half decent

huh what are you talking about. this guy is the REAL DEAL....i bet affter he comes out with his tricks on video you'll change your opinion quite queickly
Please tell me you're being sarcastic... He's been promising a video since the early days of pedal

obviously but still it must be hard to pose for those tricks too....can someone else please post fake pics like that too? its hard...why has no one done it yet..prove that it can be easily faked...takers?...if he practised posing them all the time he might actually roll a few of them...maybe the xfoot caboose or the deathtruck or whatever...so can someone else please post some pics like those?
peace

joelweevil

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 02:00:38 AM »
*snif snif* smell like bullsh*t to me.

Offline leeroy002

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 02:06:34 AM »
those pictures are hilarious!! thanks for cheering me up xxx

NiteCamo

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 02:11:34 AM »
Look right underneath his camel toe... There looks like there's a crank coming out of his left thigh and look right about the top tube there's major discoloration 

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
hahahah
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 02:58:04 AM »
Диман молоток, повеселило :))))))
Ya guys, I can vouch for that guy, he can do all of those tricks FLAWLESSLY, he is a russian pro rider.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline shahar963

• Forkglider
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 09:24:36 AM »
fake... ammm ... bullsh*t... post a video...
until then it sure looks like a bunch of fake pictures! ^_^
flatland style

Offline Kojloj3ok

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 10:12:08 AM »
Guys! you just misunderstood everything actually it is not fotos of making tricks but these are the ones that shows us the process of falling of them look at the first one he was trying to make a gerator or whatever that he lost his balance caught the seat and here you go!
the second one
look he was doing a wheelchair than his right or left foot sliped and  BAM..........here you go another great foto
the third one  lookes like he have forgotten to put on brakes started switching between hang 10 and a steamroller but DAMN where are the brakes .........
the fourth one is a bit similar to the second but that time he was doing backside ride (or how is that trick called don't remeber)  bAm another foto
the fifth
he was trying to cath pedal time machine but despite catching the pedal he caught a seat
the six one
oh thats hurts he was doing timemachine but you know the foot sliped and ....oh poor guy
7th
nothing to comment really look  at his feet and how streched he is definetly not the right balance point
8th
don't let your foot slip from the pedal DON"T even think about this!!!!!!
9th
he was doing pedaling time machine than decided to switch to pedal backside ride and he found a seat
10th
oh that hurts
perhaps he was doing that crosfooted caboose then lost is balance his legs uncrossed and with the thought of keeping his balance in any possible position he caught the pegs (lookes like an old child game when you jump over each oher) and ......god knows what happened to him
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:16:33 AM by KoJloJ3oK »

Offline Dmitry D.

• Forkglider
    • https://www.instagram.com/hagalazi/
Re: hahahah
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »
Диман молоток, повеселило :))))))
Ya guys, I can vouch for that guy, he can do all of those tricks FLAWLESSLY, he is a russian pro rider.  ;D ;D ;D

Ахахаха  ;D Спасибо, Санёк! мне тоже нравится  :mellow: ))  кстати это shijtfietser помогал фотки делать, если ты его помнишь ;))

i notice a flatlander in the background in of the pictures....someone must know where thise spot is...some russian flatlander...

This place is located in Samara, Russia.  You can try to find it in Google maps.

Offline Channy

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 12:46:38 PM »
I really hope nobody took these seriously... Face it, if he could do half the sh*t that he poses pictures for... He'd be sponsored and at every comp in the world snatching up the money.

Just look at how awkward he looks doing those tricks...Look at all the pictures of real flatlanders doing real tricks, they look natural and smooth flowing.

If you spent the time you took to photoshop these pictures actually riding you might be half decent

huh what are you talking about. this guy is the REAL DEAL....i bet affter he comes out with his tricks on video you'll change your opinion quite queickly
Please tell me you're being sarcastic... He's been promising a video since the early days of pedal

obviously but still it must be hard to pose for those tricks too....can someone else please post fake pics like that too? its hard...why has no one done it yet..prove that it can be easily faked...takers?...if he practised posing them all the time he might actually roll a few of them...maybe the xfoot caboose or the deathtruck or whatever...so can someone else please post some pics like those?
peace

WTF are you even tring to say? So he should get props for posing fake pictures? Smell the coffee man, this guy is just a wanker. He should sell the bike to someone who's going to use it properly.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:48:51 PM by Channy »
Sorry... If I make another video I will put more crashes in there so you don't feel bad.

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 01:07:30 PM »
suppose those are real, how come your arms stay so skinny  ^_^

Offline Tikhonov Dmitry

• Funky Chicken
    • bmxzone.ru
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »
No body say that it`s riding! It`s foto :)) Who cares fake or not :)  Rider just make foto of his dream :)
ride bmx, ride flatland , ride street, ride girl, ride beer

Offline Brickhead

• Funky Chicken
  • No sir, you're a towel.
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »
You give 'grace' a whole new meaning.

Offline Channy

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
No body say that it`s riding! It`s foto :)) Who cares fake or not :)  Rider just make foto of his dream :)

You should get help.
Sorry... If I make another video I will put more crashes in there so you don't feel bad.

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 04:55:33 AM »

Wow...never seen anything like this. Now that's a Funky Chicken PooPoo Squat. Post more pics.  Damn whatever he is doing, his keepin'the skinny.  -_-
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE