Author Topic: Post your bike pics......V2  (Read 1686164 times)

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
Re: Post your bike pics......V2
« Reply #1620 on: March 02, 2009, 03:08:36 AM »
Those bars do look huge! not sure about your nose...:)
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #1621 on: March 02, 2009, 03:18:19 AM »

Idk, now that it's complete, I kinda feel like it's a little too flashy. Feel like I'm gonna get flamed a little for this one.

Love purple though.

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #1622 on: March 02, 2009, 03:43:00 AM »
purple!! xD
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline nika

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1623 on: March 02, 2009, 03:48:50 AM »

Idk, now that it's complete, I kinda feel like it's a little too flashy. Feel like I'm gonna get flamed a little for this one.

Love purple though.

No flames from me, here's mine... Tartmyride.com

Lunas have this kinda "poseur" look about them, no matter how dirty you ride them...

I wish mine still looked this clean these days  :angry:
sausages and plants and goldfish

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1624 on: March 02, 2009, 03:51:34 AM »

Because I didn't, and it stands for pretty much everything I'm against and when some dipsh*t from Texas decides he wants to make a snarky comment about my set up from behind the secrecy of a screen name it kind of rubs me the wrong way.
[/quote] Now that I know what "SNARKY "means, there will be NO Snarky comments anymore Stub.

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #1625 on: March 02, 2009, 03:55:22 AM »

Hahaha very nice my man.

Idk, I just see bikes like TJ's, and some others, and idk there's a certain charm about not having your bike too flashy. Idk, I'm most definately about function before faction, and my bike has all my function in it, it just came out a little bit fashionable when I was finished haha.

Though I was thinking about putting on a stem and bars, I kinda like my bars a little foward. ;)

TJ Perry

« Reply #1626 on: March 02, 2009, 04:17:01 AM »
You know what's even dumber? I'm going to get a whole new round of sh*t because I'm getting a st martin diamond and OH GOD MATTHIAS HAS A STRAIGHT TUBE FRAME TOO  :rolleyes:

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1627 on: March 02, 2009, 04:22:41 AM »
HEY, I got one too,With round black tires and some air in'em LOL!! ^_^

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1628 on: March 02, 2009, 04:24:33 AM »
actually ,I have 3.SH!T , maybe he copied me. ;D :beer:

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #1629 on: March 02, 2009, 04:26:24 AM »
mine  ;D

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1630 on: March 02, 2009, 04:29:24 AM »
mine  ;D
are those Eastern Ti cranks? :huh:

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #1631 on: March 02, 2009, 04:30:19 AM »
You know what's even dumber? I'm going to get a whole new round of sh*t because I'm getting a st martin diamond and OH GOD MATTHIAS HAS A STRAIGHT TUBE FRAME TOO  :rolleyes:

I always kinda compared this stuff to guitars... I know, I know, sounds crazy, but follow me...

Everytime I see one of those really metal guitars, with like the spikes and stuff, like B.C. Richs and ESPs, and they're in the hands of a inexperienced guitarist, I just think "Wow. Dumb." I think you kinda have to a total shredder to have one of those metal guitars and not look dumb.

Basically moral of the story is you got nothing to prove, your on that level, ride what you want. F*ck um.

Offline faqe

• Backpacker
« Reply #1632 on: March 02, 2009, 04:42:27 AM »
yup..eastern FULL Ti cranks  ;D

Offline Stubbleduck43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1633 on: March 02, 2009, 05:07:31 AM »
You're a f*cking moron.

I got the bars and the grips at the same time before I ever saw that set up. I got the seat and set up because my 99er broke out through the back that I had been running for nearly two years. I cut the nose off to learn multiple brakeless whiplashes. I'm 6 ft 4 with very long legs so giving myself another inch and a half of room proved to be pretty beneficial in the long run.

If you're trying to call me out and say that I'm doing something that I pretty clearly (based on the circumstances of my purchases) am not, then you better start pointing a hell of a lot more at other people in this thread who ARE buying set ups purely to show off and make people gawk at.

edit: It's also pretty clear that I spend a lot of time riding my bike. So pointing fingers at me when there is abundant proof that I put what I buy to good use while many here have pristine set ups that don't even have scratches on the ends of their pegs, is pretty f*cking stupid.

Let's see your set up again? If you have something to say to me then come out and say it you pussy.

Damn, someone needs a chill pill.  I just thought it was a coincedence.  Why would you want to see my set up again?  I still ride the same bike set up I've ridden for the past 10 years or so.  Your fav bars, ody 44's un-cut for about 5 years, front and back brakes, ody 99'r, and the same Peregrine Super Pro's from 1995 with a Suntour freecoaster.  I'm not going to cut my seat off, lower my seatpost, take off my brakes, ride 2 piece bars, and zero offset anything, just because that's what everyone else is doing because that's just not my style.  I ride my bike like I did in 1982.  I rode to have fun and not deal with BS such as this.  Sure having a good bike was cool, but if I didn't and had a POS, I rode anyway.  We didn't have all the vids to watch and learn from (such as you revolve your life around).  All we had was just getting out there and riding with everyone and learning from each other.  As for the little name calling, I also quit doing that back in 1982 as well because it got me no where.  Oh sorry, that was probably before you were born so you would'nt understand.  

TJ Perry

« Reply #1634 on: March 02, 2009, 05:29:01 AM »
Oh sorry, that was probably before you were born so you would'nt understand.  

So you're old and you moved on from name calling to insults via suggestion and just generally being a complete douchebag?

Why am I even bothering to explain myself to an old knucklef*ck like you anyway. You never come out of the woodwork and chances are you'd never say this to my face anyway so ... :rolleyes: