Author Topic: Post your bike pics......V2  (Read 1685946 times)

Offline PJ

Re: Post your bike pics......V2
« Reply #1560 on: February 24, 2009, 04:33:29 PM »
My Chimera the Used 08

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 04:39:41 PM by PJ »

Offline skubasteve

• Backpacker
« Reply #1561 on: February 25, 2009, 01:01:53 AM »
Screwing around outside with my camera, My MTF Joker

I widened my bars out to 25",

My nephew has been riding my Master for a few years now, in the shop for a little maintance

Budz

« Reply #1562 on: February 25, 2009, 01:19:56 AM »
sweet Joker!
pics of (non)hippie bus?! ;D sellin it?

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1563 on: February 25, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »
I'm glad to see someone bought that MTF.I almost did.SOOO if you want to swap sometime ,LMK !;) ;D :beer:

Offline skubasteve

• Backpacker
« Reply #1564 on: February 25, 2009, 01:45:35 AM »
sweet Joker!
pics of (non)hippie bus?! ;D sellin it?

This is my baby, I can't sell it with summer right around the corner

The Joker has been my favorite bike so far. I'm thinking of buying a Quamen ATL because this frame is a little small for me, but thats way down the road.

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1565 on: February 25, 2009, 01:54:22 AM »
My nephew has been riding my Master for a few years now, in the shop for a little maintance

I miss mine!!! LOL, this is when I was 15. I guess I can't complain about what the kids are wearing these days - look at me!!!

I had a neon greed plastic skid plate that I would grind just about anything I could.

Anyway, my Dyno is finally done where I want it... weighing in at a feathery light 28.68 lbs!!!

Offline skubasteve

• Backpacker
« Reply #1566 on: February 25, 2009, 02:02:46 AM »
What color is that Master, red? Looks like you had tennis balls in the rear wheel  ;D Mine was the first year out, '89. I had forgotten that the decals say Team Master. I rode it for about two weeks and put my '88 Master back together. The '89 was a tank. I later took my '88 Master off a good sized street ramp and broke it at the seat post.

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #1567 on: February 25, 2009, 02:06:59 AM »
Wow! Luis Elias. She's looking better than ever. I'm lovin the camo rims and grey pedals on her. The bars are pimpin as well.

:beer:

Thanks moncho! Yeah, I wanted to keep the same color scheme on all the parts. The pedals and the rims match with the frame.

Offline escapefrombmx

• Backpacker
« Reply #1568 on: February 25, 2009, 07:32:56 AM »
Wow! Luis Elias. She's looking better than ever. I'm lovin the camo rims and grey pedals on her. The bars are pimpin as well.

:beer:

Thanks moncho! Yeah, I wanted to keep the same color scheme on all the parts. The pedals and the rims match with the frame.

just sayin,... are you alright?

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1569 on: February 25, 2009, 07:44:22 AM »
What color is that Master, red? Looks like you had tennis balls in the rear wheel  ;D Mine was the first year out, '89. I had forgotten that the decals say Team Master. I rode it for about two weeks and put my '88 Master back together. The '89 was a tank. I later took my '88 Master off a good sized street ramp and broke it at the seat post.

Actually, we thought that zip-tie'ing the spokes where they crossed made the wheel stronger, so that's what you see.

Yes, I had the red one. It was the frame I got after my Dyno Pro Compe; I saw some kid had it at a dirt jump park (Calabasas in Cupertino, Ca), and fell in love with it! I wanted to do bash-guard grinds.

I got real good at grinding and disasters on that bike. :)

After that frame I got my General RL Osborn Pro and that was the last bike I had before quitting for 17 yrs. Without the bashguard, I learned peg grinds and my buddy was starting in on handrails (which scared me too much). Jeez, all that time, we were also busting steamroller combos, hang-5s and hitchhikers, and just linking anything we could think of.

That was some real riding we did back in those days. No putting ourselves in flatland/street/vert/park/dirt categories... we just did it all because we didn't know any different.

I find myself going back to that type of riding these days.

Offline Hatebreeder

• Backpacker
« Reply #1570 on: February 26, 2009, 01:48:41 AM »
Mankind Alive

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1571 on: February 26, 2009, 01:54:26 AM »
SWEET ,that is nice!!!!!do those Colony cranks go together like Fly's,one arm over the spindle and the other on the end?

Offline kabirun

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1572 on: February 26, 2009, 02:05:19 AM »
Sexxxxy!!!  :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline Hatebreeder

• Backpacker
« Reply #1573 on: February 26, 2009, 02:08:28 AM »
SWEET ,that is nice!!!!!do those Colony cranks go together like Fly's,one arm over the spindle and the other on the end?
Thanks! Yes...your correct on the cranks....exact same way.

Offline escapefrombmx

• Backpacker
« Reply #1574 on: February 26, 2009, 02:56:37 AM »
my God!

i've never thought that Alives can be THAT low...
pair that with elevated dt and cs and you nearly have a frame that's shaped close to a straight line!