Author Topic: Hamilton Jam Thursday June 19  (Read 3718 times)

Offline AdamJ

• Forkglider
Hamilton Jam Thursday June 19
« on: June 16, 2008, 11:57:27 PM »
Myself, Prasheel and Alex are going to be jamming before we head to York the next day.  I hope all you locals can make it out.  I don't know where we are riding yet... Maybe Ancaster courts? TB McQueston? Bethel?  Either way contact one of us if you have our number or send me an email/message. 

Jam time is evening-ish.  Location will be announced on Wednesday probably.

If I don't see you out there I will come back on here and call you out for being poor supporters of the scene.  Seriously, come out and ride!

apoirier

Re: Hamilton Jam Thursday June 19
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 12:10:37 AM »
Yay!

Prasheel

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 03:53:31 AM »
Yeee!

Offline Burlington Spencer

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 04:54:04 AM »
Yai yo you!

Offline boylefilms

• Backpacker
    • boylefilms.com
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 05:44:26 AM »
i'm on the friggen wrong side of the dot app. the east end is dead

apoirier

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »
Come ride fools!  Where it gonna be at Adam?  I vote Ancaster, those courts looked killer.

Offline Actual

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 12:36:46 AM »
I'm there. I'd suggest BC. Ancaster is a bit far to drive only to find out that there are dick tennis players that monopolize the courts. The church is a bit more of a sure bet. Let me know.
Cp

Offline AdamJ

• Forkglider
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 06:23:04 PM »
We will be heading to Ancaster Tennis Courts for the Jam.  The best directions I can give for those that don't know where it is is that you exit off the 403 towards Brantford at fiddlers green exit and turn right on Amberly, then turn right on Fiddler's Green then turn right on Garner.  The sports complex will appear on your right hand side, look for the tennis courts and basketball court next to the small parking lot.

There is 40% chance of rain. Cloudy with showers.  If its not raining, head out, if it is, come at your own discretion.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 06:27:26 PM by AdamJ »

apoirier

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »
Cool!  Prasheel!  Bring your camera!  We have filming to do!

apoirier

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »
I guess I should go straight there as I'll probably be arriving at like 7pm...I guess I'll give ya a call Adam.

Offline AdamJ

• Forkglider
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »
I guess I should go straight there as I'll probably be arriving at like 7pm...I guess I'll give ya a call Adam.

You can only exit of the 403 onto fiddlers green when your going to towards brantford.  mapquest that shiz to find out where else you can get off.

Prasheel

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »
I'll have my camera with me, and a new tank top (not the one I messaged you about, I got another one just for this Hamilton session).  I'm heading to Hamilton in a couple hours I guess, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get in a session before you guys arrive.

Offline AdamJ

• Forkglider
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »
I'll have my camera with me, and a new tank top (not the one I messaged you about, I got another one just for this Hamilton session).  I'm heading to Hamilton in a couple hours I guess, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get in a session before you guys arrive.

Word,  I need to fin a DEEP V-Neck Asap.