Author Topic: Session before Voodoo 2008 at the O.G. in Austin, Texas, Rico Suave Jam  (Read 2639 times)

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0E9HlQSy-U[/youtube]

Keep on Riding!!

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
 :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mark... Another great video ! I gotta make a trip to Texas to session with you guys.

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

moncho

That video captures the essence of the Texas scene. :beer:

Thanks to my good friend Julio Cotto (Who-Leo) I spend a few days in Texas and got to meet and share wonderful sessions and times with Diego Tejada, Abith, Rodney, Mark, Adam DiClaudio, Kenny, Paul, David Imparelli and sooo many other cool riders.

I got to say that they all treated me like family.
Anyone looking for one of the best flatland scenes in the USA must head down to Texas.

Gracias a todos!!! -_-
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 06:48:25 PM by moncho »

Offline Who-Leo

• Cliffhanger
Great...the tube is blocked on my work computer and I just got here. I will have to wait 8 hours to watch this vid...:angry:

Any way...
Thanks!
Mark
“Impulsive and unfiltered communication usually costs our relationships dearly. Saying what we want, when we want isn’t modern at all—it’s Neanderthal”

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
Wait no longer. I have it uploaded on BMX Freestyler just no time to make a link for it in the Video Section. Here is a direct link.

http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/video/ricosuavejam.wmv

Keep on Riding!!

Max S

That video was sooooo Rrrrrrrrico Suave! LOL  Great video Mark.  Can't wait to see
Kenny Boucher's riding in about 2 years.  I think he is going to be an up and comer to watch out for.