Author Topic: Metro Jam & Flatland Comp. Kingston, Ontario .  (Read 10742 times)

Offline B-random Fantom

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Metro Jam & Flatland Comp. Kingston, Ontario .
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 07:57:27 PM »
Invighted pros? Are locals going to be able to compete or will there be restrictions (a la, Cru Jones having to sell $20,000 worth of Rad Racing shirts to qualify)?
Enough! I grow weary of your foolishness ninjas.

monkeyflat

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »
hahaha i can already forsee this turning into a big arguement....metrojam dont sepertate us bring us together...hahha....f*ck that though...i have my own event its called come to markham and ride 4-6 hours a day pretty much everyday....you dont need to pay me sh*t either....haha....i can even make you some meals - breakfast lunch dinner - all that...im kidding ofcourse - not about the food but the rest....whatever i dont really care too much about competing anyways im too busy with walking down the yellow brick road....everyone else i hope you all have fun and keep progressing regardless of all this bullsh*t politics -
"they cant seperate us yo"...haha
peace

Offline boylefilms

• Backpacker
    • boylefilms.com
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 05:47:29 AM »
"you dont need to pay me sh*t either....haha....i can even make you some meals - breakfast lunch dinner - all that...im kidding ofcourse - not about the food but the rest"

whats on the menu G? most days i'm too busy making people friggen breakfast to ride, but whatever.

Offline El Diego

• Forkglider
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 06:52:48 AM »
i'll bring you guys some tacos if you guys let me in the fun :P
Chapin

Offline Actual

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »
I love ABE!!!!

Come ride Thursday!!!
Cp

monkeyflat

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 01:24:33 AM »
"you dont need to pay me sh*t either....haha....i can even make you some meals - breakfast lunch dinner - all that...im kidding ofcourse - not about the food but the rest"

whats on the menu G? most days i'm too busy making people friggen breakfast to ride, but whatever.

haha eggs...lots of protiens and carbohydrates and fibres- all that good healthy stuff...lately ive been trying to eat a lot of healthy food....im serious....if youre ever down to ride in markham dont worry about having money to go out and waste your money on mcdonalds or whatever...its taken care of
peace