Author Topic: Favorite Trick / combo  (Read 6514 times)

louisflat

Re: Favorite Trick / combo
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 04:28:27 PM »
blenders. are straight ridiculous.

Offline monis

• Backpacker
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 09:45:20 PM »
my favorites are the gumby, grip-hiker and sir humps-a-lot

Offline tranqulized

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 09:22:55 PM »
my favorites are the gumby, grip-hiker and sir humps-a-lot
You rule ron!
 :beer:

Offline bmx4lif3

• Cliffhanger
  • So-Cal
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 10:01:02 AM »
just to bump this, my new fav trick that i just re put on my back breaks for are decades!
f*ck i swear one day im going to link decades into everything, some one already has im sure but hell im going to do it too!

Offline joey_K

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 04:42:39 PM »
kuoppa's hang ten jump to wheelchair always looked absolutely ridiculous to me. i think i would say that is my favourite combo.

also all the rollaid stuff chase does really blows my mind

and kevins no footed halfpackers are still so so rad

Offline midschool

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »
Everything that was in the Dorkin' series.   ;D
You may be disappointed if you fail but doomed if you never try.  Some people advance through life.  Others remain stagnant and only dream of what they can achieve.  There is a difference between wanting and having, saying and doing.  Don't let those who fear progression keep you down or steal your vision.  Act out on your dreams.  Everything is real and ANYTHING is possible.

Offline HeavenlyGrippingBeast

• This all hurts....even when I land right....
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »
just to bump this, my new fav trick that i just re put on my back breaks for are decades!
f*ck i swear one day im going to link decades into everything, some one already has im sure but hell im going to do it too!
I'm glad you mentioned Decades. My all time favorite combo is McCircles to Firehydrant to decade. As simple as it is I never get tired of seeing the looks on peoples faces when they see it done...... I hope to do the same thing you mentioned, maybe learn rolaids too, Long live the Back Brake!

Offline Julian Battelli

• Team
  • Funky Chicken
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 06:11:39 PM »
hang 5 -> clifhanger-> halfpacker -> backpacker -> oposite halfpacker -> whip on halfpacker to the other side no handed ( Sam foakes trick) ->to backpacker -> Xfooted hh -> bar endo -> backward hh -> backwardsteamroller -> exit

I've done it a couple of times but when I pulled it first it was best day of all days