Author Topic: cleveland pics  (Read 5217 times)

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
Re: cleveland pics
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 04:39:39 AM »
as per usual... I buckled under the pressure...

You spelled my last name wrong too....

my bad.
We need to get a no pressure jam together this summer.  Lots of old school guys came to the comp undercover.   They have been blowin' me up on emails and phone calls trying to get together to ride some weekend afternoon.  I'll keep you, Marty, Tim, Chuck and everyone else posted.  Late

brian

Offline tranqulized

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »
I rode with dan sirkin the other day in aurora....
Not sure if im allowed to tell people he was riding flat...  but... we did... I tried to get other people out... but no one answered their phones!
I did lots of cross-footed stuff while he did lots of pinky squeaks!  :rolleyes:

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 06:19:14 AM »
Tranq, I rode with Schaefer today.  I got a flat, fixed it and got kicked out of my tennis courts by the five-0.  Then tried out a new spot I had my eye on for a while.  We got a pretty solid 3 hours in if you forget the nonsense.  We definitely need to get the old schoolers together for a jam this summer sometime.  Not sure were though.  Do you have a good large spot we could bring a bunch of riders to without getting kicked out?

brian

Offline pitdog504

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 02:20:05 AM »
  Let's get some people together this weekend.  I will be riding anyway so why not with people???

Offline tranqulized

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 03:54:57 AM »
Im down to ride....
Theres a school near my place thats secluded back into some wooded area that has a large parking lot... its got some flat area to ride, but its mostly slanted....
I had a small jam of people years back when joe lawler came out this way before going to the rockford comp....
I ride around there all the time and I've never had problems with the cops kicking me out... They usually wave or tell me to do something cool... you actually have to try to piss the cops off around here....
So we got that spot which looks like this:

Despite how the picture looks, the parking lot is downhill towards the building

and right around the corner(walking distance) is this basketball court where dane beardsly did a demo for the school.... which looks like this:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 03:59:03 AM by tranqulized »

Prasheel

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 04:09:30 AM »
Grip coat hanger!

timk4130!

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 04:54:52 AM »
im down to session this weekend also... someone just ring me on the 411