Author Topic: Hollywood Jam 11  (Read 8790 times)

Re: Hollywood Jam 11
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »
yep the next one in Studio City aka hollywood jam
#12 in october and it will be the gathering of the West
Coast Flatland FAMILY once again

WCFF..WEST COAST FLATLAND FAMILY

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 06:49:47 PM »
Great time. A ton of incredible riding. I took a few photos and posted them on my personal site. Click on the shadow bike for the photo gallery. Also put a little music to the photos. Check out the quicktime vid.

http://komomoko.com/html/bmx.html

thanks
anthony

Offline KARNAZA

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 05:27:03 AM »
thanks for the pics.

Ed Nussbaum ride an Instrumental frame right now I guess, and Piggy an unknow brazilian bike co. maybe Master Bikes newly.

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 05:57:51 AM »
PIGGY BY THE WAY IF NO ONE KNOWS IS MARCOS DE LA JESUS
THE KICKASS BRAZALIAN RIDER AND THE BEST FLATLANDER IN
BRAZIL AND HE PROVED IT AT THE JAM

ole ole oleeeeeeeeeeeee
hee hee
sorry marcos but i had to do that

Offline jffe

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 07:10:07 AM »
just want to clear up a misunderstanding...the fact is that shipping is $5 per video. if you order 4 videos then shipping would be $20. there has to be a $5 min shipping charge the way our account is set-up, that's why the dvd price is low. total per video is $10.99

----I couldn't get it to read anything less than $20 for shipping, but I grabbed all 4 vids anyways, and at $10.99 each delivered on dvd, that's a decent deal, so whatever works.  ;D

jffe

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2008, 07:12:58 AM »
yep
cool deal

ntrikat

Hollywood Jam 11
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 04:39:15 PM »
"----I couldn't get it to read anything less than $20 for shipping, but I grabbed all 4 vids anyways, and at $10.99 each delivered on dvd, that's a decent deal, so whatever works."

jffe

We appreciate you're feedback, our web tech is following up. Thank you for your support.

ntrikat

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2008, 04:46:58 PM »
I missed the after jam, looks like it was cool. OSG's superman hang nothings are crazy! Good to see B Freeman rockin the coaster brake.

thanks for that anton

Offline FReAM

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2008, 10:13:25 PM »
Hello all.  I am new to global, I've been checkin' it out for a while I just never had an account until recently.  I was just taking another look at the pics/photolog/video that my homie Anton shot.  Nice one.  It was a real cool couple of days, lots of good riding and good times.  Fun as always.  Hell yeah!!!

Yes, yes, y'all.  Suntour is how i roll...

FReAM.
Karl Rothe didn't do Dave Dusters.

Offline jffe

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2008, 02:54:57 AM »
"----I couldn't get it to read anything less than $20 for shipping, but I grabbed all 4 vids anyways, and at $10.99 each delivered on dvd, that's a decent deal, so whatever works."

jffe

We appreciate you're feedback, our web tech is following up. Thank you for your support.

----I tried to reply to the order email and got the error below. I don't know if that is normal, or if it's something else to look into.

jffe

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. store@intrikat.net

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »
OSG has those superman cliffhangers down and working on some other crazy
shioot and yeah we been riding at at the BBT

cool cool