Author Topic: Dragonfly  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Hoya

• Cliffhanger
Dragonfly
« on: May 20, 2008, 02:16:32 PM »
First of all, I feel like a total psot whore today but bear with me. Everything still feels new, hence my unbeatable curiousity!  -_-

I was just curious about Dragonfly. Do they make good stuff (both street and flatland)? I soooo want a Submachine since it looks so bloody neat if you ask me. And I dont care for weight or anything but its just smashing! So some info on the Submachine would make my day.

Im also getting a DF frame and fork tomorrow or on thursday. Will be rather interesting. Thats for a street bike though.

Cheers!

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
Re: Dragonfly
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:30:12 PM »
ive never considerd dragonfly to be an all round good company but they have had the odd good part, luck of the draw and research i think!
slater

Budz

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:38:01 PM »
cant really comment on their street stuff, basically cuz ive never even seen any of it. but as far as i know, their flat stuff has held up really good over the years.

louisflat

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 02:19:06 AM »
rode the submachine for like 6 months.
i wish i never gave it up.

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 06:46:16 AM »
I have had tons of good things from Dragonfly, from their frames, to their customer service!  The Submachine isn't made anymore, but if you can get a used one on the boards here or somewhere else, go for it.  I also owned a Solo and loved it!  I strongly considered ordering the NEW Solo direct from Germany, but cost was too high.  A lot of people live by the Mike S bars and the Mike S forks are dope.  They have two good pro level flat frames with the Solo and Motion.  I'm a big fan of the original Motion frame myself!

Offline Hoya

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »
Seems theyre well ok then. I'll see what my fram and fork is like when I get them. As I said, Im building a street bike so I hope their stuff works for that too. And I shall have a look for a Submachine..I just think it looks so damn nice!

Offline Hia

• Forkglider
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 12:21:49 PM »
submachine in copper colour, just looks so damn nice.
wish i had one :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:23:27 PM by Hia »