Author Topic: eastern products.  (Read 4402 times)

katobmx

Re: eastern products.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 11:54:31 PM »
with a Ti part I can understand it can be broken.Think about the Paris 2 what would happen to it if a newb  dropped it every other day it would break.Atleast their presenting the idea and fail(if thats what it seems like to a person). then just putting out conservitive parts

Offline Andy Marsh(Mallow)

• Backpacker
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 12:34:10 AM »
Especially with Pacific around.

Oh god don't get me started on Pacific Cycle... 

haha, about 1/2-2/3 of all the bike on this campus are Pacific from Wal-Mart and they wonder why they break...  I'm talking about Mt. bikes riders that don't even ride hard.  they are always coming to me to have them fixed... ;D I'm too nice, and do maintenance and "ajustments" freely but if I charged, I would be a rich man cause they won't stay maintained for the 1st mile.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 12:44:03 AM by Andy Marsh(Mallow) »
being small has it's advantages... :mellow:

NoSweatShop.com" BORDER="0

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 04:13:29 AM »
SMOOTH IS THE KEY. THEY TELL YOU IF YOU ARE A HEAVY RIDER THESE PARTS ARE NOT FOR YOU............."LIGHTEN UP".THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR QUITE A WHILE.I DONT SEE THEM GOIN ANYWHERE SOON,BECAUSE "THE 506 BOYS DONT ROCK THAT STUFF"...LOL

Offline 1wheelin

• Backpacker
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 04:41:07 AM »
Like I said,why would you buy I part that tells you I could break easier then most other parts. Smooth riding is for people that are happy with what they already know. If your not progressing, you should be home resting. Beginner or pro your bike is gonna drop if your pushing your riding. Therefore eastern parts are good for your girls friends bike. they come in pretty colors for her to like her to enjoy already...? By the way its 508 not 506... Not tosmooth are you?