Author Topic: Braun Ninja Spin  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Braun Ninja Spin
« on: March 06, 2005, 11:12:42 AM »
Some fresh contest news:
1. Alex Jumelin is organising a big contest this year. It´s called Braun Ninja Spin and here is some information from the flyer: After 5 years of infamous Ninja Jams, and to follow last year´s success, the mighty Ninja Spin is back! The biggest international BMX flatland contest in France is now coming in a bigger an better venue for an even more spectacular event. The best infrastructure and logistics have been put together in order to highlight the best worldwide rider´s show. With the following international teams: KGB, Stereo Panda and Adidas.

2. I found a mainsponsor for my own contest ( Flatlandball in Wittenberg: http://www.global-flat.com/getEventByID.php?ID=54 ). It´s KGB and they support the amateur class with a Psychonnecta frame (first prize). So if you need a new frame come to Wittenberg, Germany on the 19th of march ;-)

3. I forgot to tell you the website of the Groundforce contest. Here it is: www.theduotonecorp.com/groundforce There you can find more information about the contest and a registration form.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 11:16:25 AM by martin »