Author Topic: York Jam  (Read 51162 times)

timk4130!

Re: York Jam
« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:14 AM »
dang! you both just need to come here and ride! trust me! my spot will make it allllll better! and even me pushing both of you to ride will make life seem so much easier!

Offline abubaca

« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2008, 03:32:12 AM »
Bud. On the way home i told marty "that next year i will drive!". So please count us in! Also tell abubaca that she can put us both on the list! that way i can make sure Marty finds  20 oz. pop with-in 5 miles of the riding spot, i dont have to stand in line and drink my ice tea and not pay for it, and also we can eat some tasty cakes again from turkey hill! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :) ohh yeah, before i forget, whats up with the bridges and the tunnels leading to the backyards? i honestly thought i was in some sort of communist country! :) ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :)

my goal this year is to find a camp ground that allows alchole on site. Found out on Sunday that we weren't suppose to drink at the camp ground

whats "ALCHOLE"!? is that like some exotic vegetable, or town in Mexico?! ^_^ haha.

if u meant alcohol, like we were sayin since the last trip, we should go here-

http://www.conewagoisle.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

its the next closest campground to the jam. about 20+ mins away or so.
and they DEFINITELY allow ALCHOLE(hehe)there.
if u watch the slide show on the home page, they even have a rabbit drinking rum-n-coke. no lie! sounds like my kinda place.haha.  ;D

remind me again why are we friends cause I would never publicly make fun of you for having problems spelling!

Also that's the camp ground I was talking about. If you remember right I was the one who found it last year and that's where I wanted to stay but you wanted the one closer to York.

fk u! dont go gettin all control freak on me today. im in no mood for ur bratty shyt.
we BOTH agreed to stay at the CLOSER camp to the jam because we thought it would be better if people didnt have to drive so far after jammin all day. and i was only bustin ur balls about the ALCHOLE shyt. dont u see the "haha"s and emoticon shyt? thats a good indication that im messin around. u have no probs when i bust ur chops in public when were face to face...why is online any different? u bust my balls all the time too. big whoop.
what i dont like is u tryin to make me out to seem like an a-hole or an idiot. youve been doing that too much lately and ive been quiet about it for the most part.
stop acting like the little princess u THINK u are and step off.
try channeling ur inner hate for me and go learn a damn trick already. youve had ur bike since May and havent made a real effort to learn anything. meanwhile your runnin around talkin about, "oh, im a flatlander. i ride". POSER! u aint a rider unless u at least make an effort. oh yea, i know how bizzy u say u have been, but truth is, u havent been THAT bizzy since May. the bs isnt working on me.
ur not a princess, ur a part time brat who thinks ur high above people and u dont think about other peoples feelings, but get pissed when someone doesnt recognize u own.
"oh ur jealous of my bike, ur jealous of my car(that daddy paid 10k for u)"...NO Donna, im not. get over yourself!
im sure everyone will think i AM an a-hole now, but i said what i had to say, and now u go on "IGGY" cuz im tired of the shyt.
u wonder why i walked away from our friendship years ago?...it was because of the snotty bratty shyt u pull too often. bye!
just so u dont think im a total d*ck(which im sure u wil anyway, even tho i hit the nail on the head)...thanx for helpin me out with shyt while ive been down. that stuff doesnt go unnoticed. but i just cant handle ur constant bytching and control freak shyt anymore.
peace.

I have one thing to say and when we bust on each other in person we know we are just joking around that's our friendship. When you bust on me on line people read it wrong.  Other then that I'm not going to fight with you on here since were both in bad moods today and since I've been out of work I've been moody. If you want to walk away from the friendship that's your deal I think we both need to cool down and talk it out when we are both not read to kill.

timk4130!

« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2008, 03:47:12 AM »
cool! glad both of you can work things out- even if it is eventually! Ive tried with a few select riders, and they still talk sh*t, even though i have bent over backwards for these people, they still try like hell to create a munity against me! so with that said, there is always more than just being negative, theres always the riding to focus on witch these people will never get, yet they try so hard in other ways to progress- witch doesnt work!   like i am presenting to both of you in my previous post, you both are more than welcome here, to ride, kick back, chill, drink, then ride some more. with not only me but some really good people that i can truely call more than friends! so if you guys can make it to my point of the mid-west somehow, my door is always open! even to the people that have backstabbed me here)(because i have always helped out someone in need nomatter what the case)

Budz

« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2008, 06:17:48 AM »
Tim, thanx dude. u are a rad dude. :beer:

Donna, im finished with this shyt. u dont seem to get it.
i cant deal with being made to feel like im some sort of evil doer every other day cuz u cant have a freakin laugh about shyt. im done. seriously. i had my best friend pull that same stuff for a long a$$ time and i kept letting things slide until he decided it would be fun to push me down 3 flights of stairs one day. i know it was his alcoholism that made him wanna try to kill me, and u are not an alcoholic and probably wouldnt throw me down stairs like that. BUT u both have/had this way of making me feel like im below u, and i dont like it and ive had enough of that in my life already and dont need it no more.  im thru.
sorry i had to say this shyt on here, and i apologize to everyone who has to read it.
but Donna, u just think im some gullible fool who will take everyones shyt and not care.
well, i do care, and im not that soft a$$ fool u think i am.
i might be mr nice guy most of the time cuz i really dont like beefin with anyone and try to be a good person, but on the flip side of the coin, im also no pushover.
people, u can think what u want about me now. it doesnt phase me. i know who i am and what im about.  anyone who truely knows me, knows my heart is usually in the right place, but theres only so much a good person can take before they snap. :(

timk4130!

« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2008, 06:35:23 AM »
bud! thanks dude! yeah i think i am in the same mental state as you are,but i deal with it on a more agressive way(not violence though) well, you know what im talking about from york jam! we talked about alot of crazy sh*t @ 3a.m. for sure, and yet, i feel your charactor has yet to change in my book! So let it be, get well, and focus on riding! Bud for me to say in a open forum that "flatland saved my life" is a understatement! so my friend consontrate on the positives,rather than the negatives! and find your way though it all with flat, trust me man, i am a happier , more passive person phyically, and mentally because of it! it will make you progress both on/off the bike aswell  ! Take care my friend, and never forget , my door is always open to you in any time of need! T.K.

Budz

« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2008, 07:39:28 AM »
yes, flatland quite possibly saved my life too. :mellow:
i wasted more than enough years lookin at the bottom of empty bottles when i couldnt ride. god was i super duper depressed when i was off my bike for sooo long.
getting back on my bike, and the birth of my 1st nephew have given me a new hope and got me sobered up too. still like to party, but its not a CONSTANT like it was when i couldnt ride.
hope to get out that way Tim, chill, ride n whatnot. one of these days i wont be such a broke mess anymore, and ill def take the trip out there.
 :beer:

Offline abubaca

« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2008, 05:48:30 PM »
Tim, thanx dude. u are a rad dude. :beer:

Donna, im finished with this shyt. u dont seem to get it.
i cant deal with being made to feel like im some sort of evil doer every other day cuz u cant have a freakin laugh about shyt. im done. seriously. i had my best friend pull that same stuff for a long a$$ time and i kept letting things slide until he decided it would be fun to push me down 3 flights of stairs one day. i know it was his alcoholism that made him wanna try to kill me, and u are not an alcoholic and probably wouldnt throw me down stairs like that. BUT u both have/had this way of making me feel like im below u, and i dont like it and ive had enough of that in my life already and dont need it no more.  im thru.
sorry i had to say this shyt on here, and i apologize to everyone who has to read it.
but Donna, u just think im some gullible fool who will take everyones shyt and not care.
well, i do care, and im not that soft a$$ fool u think i am.
i might be mr nice guy most of the time cuz i really dont like beefin with anyone and try to be a good person, but on the flip side of the coin, im also no pushover.
people, u can think what u want about me now. it doesnt phase me. i know who i am and what im about.  anyone who truely knows me, knows my heart is usually in the right place, but theres only so much a good person can take before they snap. :(

you know what I didn't want to deal with this on here but since your venting in public let me say one thing I was always there for you no matter what. Never once in my life did I ever think you were below me. You've always been there for me and you can ask anyone that I always looked up to you as a friend and a person. I'm sorry I got upset about you busting on the way I spell but you know that is a tough subject with me. And if I was really getting you this mad on things I wish you would have talked to me that what friends do. They don't through away people who would do anything for them cause that person got them mad. I spoke up to you about busting me on line and thought it was finished. If speaking my mind makes me a bitch well then you should have know that a long time ago. I'm sorry you decided that our friendship was this easy to throw away and comparing me to Mike isn't fare cause I've gone out of may way to be a good friend. I'll mail you your cd's and hat you left in my car and if there is anything else just let me know.

Peace

Budz

« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2008, 08:02:09 PM »
yea, u have been there, and like i said, it hasnt gone unnoticed. but u need to step back and think about how u talk to people alot of times. like ur looking down ur nose at them. i know u think ur a princess, and ur a control freak, and that u bytch and moan til u get what u want...youve admitted all that no me. ill tell ya tho, its hard to deal with from any friend.
so dont think its about this ONE incident, cuz it not. its been building for a while.
im already too stressed with where my life is at to have to deal with anymore stress.
u also have my Odyssey stickers, and Yankee towel, return of the king dvd. the towel ive asked to get back for like a  year, but havent seen. either u or ur cousin also has my Dylan cd too.
ur 300 dvd and a cd are still here.
save on shipping, ill leave ur stuff in a plastic bag on the back seat of my car with the back door unlocked...u can just roll by and make the switch whenever.
sorry kiddo, but i need a damn break. u have been a good friend in lotsa way, but i cant keep being made to feel like an enemy or a lesser person...esp not at this time in my life.
ill drop ur stuff in my car later tonite...about 5-6ish.

timk4130!

« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2008, 08:11:49 PM »
can i borrow some of those dvds?  :)

ozz

« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2008, 05:33:22 PM »
need more vid of the york jam and tim i will see you at the atl jam  ;D :beer: thank rick